Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: I'm not OUT, but...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been having some "burn out" issues of my own. I think I've mentioned in the past that I avoid burn out by subscribing to more than one
game and just playing more of the other one when I approach "burn out".

The past year or so, with all the cool stuff that CoH/CoV has added every couple of months, I was more than happy with staying with it exclusively. I even let
my WoW sub lapse.

But nothing can - nothing SHOULD - hold one's interest that exclusively forever. I'm in "semi-burnout" mode with CoH at the moment. I have a
sub with CO and re-upped my sub with WoW. Mainly for the variety, partially because I missed WoW and wanted to see any changes.

So - NOT going away. But you might not see me for days at a time. If you NEED me - say for supergroup invites or changes in permissions, feel free to post here
in the forums if you don't see me online in CoH. I check these every day, and I'll see it.

But yeah, I've found myself ramping back my time on CoH. I imagine that once the new expansion comes out, I'll be back with a vengeance. But right now,
not so much.

EDIT: Oh - almost forgot. Once Mass Effect 2 comes out? GONE BABY GONE until I finish that one. ^_^