Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Patri-ette
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just a shout out - you got noticed by a member of the LJ CoH community.
And the alternate -Nette ideas are adding up. You should take a peek over there. ^_^

Baseload

Heh. Nice.

Gotta snap a short of Exy (Censored) and post her there as well.

dark seraph

bwaaa haa haa haaa, it's spreading like a viruse now Tongue

Yeah, I guess it's time I come up with my own 'Nette.

Hm. Maybe Frankie-anda-Nette, with surfing and peanut butter powers.
ETA:  Do we have a thread somewhere outlining the basic construction of a 'Nette toon?
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

dark seraph

http://www.accessdenied-rms.net/forums/s...very+where

some where in there was discusions of nette faces.... along with alo of other random Nette stuff Tongue

(looks quickly at thread)

Ack! I made the Frankieandannette joke almost a year ago already!
-- Bob
---------
And misreading that made me think of Franken-nette....
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
And who.. is the monster. Is it me? Or the beast that rolled me?
"No can brain today. Want cheezeburger."
From NGE: Nobody Dies, by Gregg Landsman
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5579457/1/NGE_Nobody_Dies
Just so we have a current census, what 'Nettes are there out there, ours and known others? Because I don't want to get into a good concept and then get splatted on a name.
-- Bob
---------

dark seraph

well, mine was the first on the thread, but i see i reall need to edit some of Child of the Atoms background

... that and write the story i had planed for her >.>

Ransan

Bob Schroeck Wrote:Just so we have a current census, what 'Nettes are there out there, ours and known others? Because I don't want to get into a good concept and then get splatted on a name.
Well, the 'Nette meme has largely passed in the Legendary, but this is what I still have
Patri-ette - Fusionette version of "The Patriot" my M&M toon and ledgendary member.
Dark Fusionette - Energy Dark. Was a normal Fusionette until her Nuclear 90 heart was removed and replace with a dark shadow shard. Now completely insane.
Transfusionette - Emp/Psi Defender. Was a medical graduate from a world where Super Powers didn't exist.
Fusioner - Male Fusionette.
Yeah, my 'nette is now random bits floating in the Vast Ephemera, where all deleted data goes...
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
Foxboy Wrote:Yeah, my 'nette is now random bits floating in the Vast Ephemera, where all deleted data goes...

So ... you're performing without a 'Nette? Smile
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."
Ooowww.... (groan)
At one time I had two 'nettes.  Three, actually, but one of them only lasted a short while as is.  I still have the other two... but I'm probably going to rename them, or reroll them entirely under different names.
The whole Fusionette clone thing started back when Uni and Ops rolled up future alternate versions of Fusionette and Jim Temblor.  Most people ignored the Temblor part and focused on (sometimes hilarious, sometimes painful) puns on the Fusionette name for different alternate versions of everyone's favorite ditz-in-distress.
At some point not long after the initial explosion (the point when I rolled up mine), Ran and some others (Base, ZK, I think?) began rolling with the Crisis of Infinite Fusionettes meme.  Which is cool and all, but my original two were not part of that and don't really fit the concept.
(Hell, if I remember correctly, even Patri-ette started out as an alternate Fusionette, but I could be wrong there)
At this point the Alternette idea is well and truly rolling, but I don't feel like explaining to everyone who's aware of the much more public version (the Crisis one) that no, Hairnette and Spartanette are not part of that group.  I'm not upset about it, but I haven't been part of its development and I'm not part of where it's going, or anything.  And I can re-work the concepts for both of them into other characters.
So, I still have alternate Fusionette's, but I'm not part of the Fusionette Thing, if that makes sense.

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs

Baseload

I, of couse, have the ever questionable Exhibitionette, Born from what was to be a humerous reference and trained by her universe's Jackie Frost to be a heroine of denuded doughtiness and stark-naked selflessness in the face of evil.

Ransan

Sofaspud Wrote:(Hell, if I remember correctly, even Patri-ette started out as an alternate Fusionette, but I could be wrong there)
Nope. Patti is and always has been a fusion of the Patriot and Fusionette.She's evolved a bit mentally and adjusted to and enjoys her life now, but the original concept still holds true