Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Warriorgeddon Wednesday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Min Melay, having gotten to that particular point in her career, has just been given the Crown of Glory arc by Mercedes Sheldon; this is apparently better known as Warriorgeddon in the channel.
And the last time I did it (i'd ororo'd it) DS pointed out disappointedly "You didnt share???"
So, accordingly, I'm letting anyone who wants to join in with this slow loader in beating the SNOT out of warriors to help Min Melay recover the Crown of Glory for Mercedes to be around Wednesday Feb 24 at 8 pm EST (5pm PST, and I have no bloody idea what time that comes to for DS and the other Australians)  Gatering point, Talos Island Train station Virtue.
Oh, and FYI Min's an Electric Melee / Shield Defense scrapper, currently l24 if that affects your planning any...
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children
Oh, I'd love to be in on that. Who to bring, who to bring... is there a badge associated with this arc? If so, I'll bring Evangelia. Otherwise, I have more than a few other options.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
I'd love to join, but I'd likely be 2 hours late and swamped with "AFK, Dad aggro" messages. *fox is sad panda*
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
I'd put in an appearance, but Wednesday 5pm isn't doable for me.  I work until 8pm my time and don't get home before 9.
But, good luck!  Terr makes a great Warriorgeddon tank, recruit him if you can.  It's always fun watching him whittle down the mobs from your face-down position on the cavern floor.

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs
Foxboy Wrote:I'd love to join, but I'd likely be 2 hours late and swamped with "AFK, Dad aggro" messages. *fox is sad panda*
Unplug his computer. Then when he can't figure it out, tell him that it's dead and that you'll have to see to replacing it in the morning. Then the next day, plug it back in and say - hey! Well, how about that, it's back!
No?
More seriously -
Have you considered outright telling him that you want a FREAKING BREAK from the madness for just a few blessed hours and tell him to LAY OFF? Like - Dad, I want a break. And I want YOU to TAKE A BREAK. STOP trying to mess with your computer, so that you get frustrated and come to me asking for help. GO READ A BOOK or something! Just give me ONE EVENING OF PEACE!? So that I can socialize with my friends online for once? PLEASE?