Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: SG moveing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

dark seraph

so recently I've been thinking about SG's my toons are in and have decided that maybe I should move them. this is mainly cuz the major SG i'm part of, Riot, just dosn't intrest me anymore, that and I joined cuz it was the only SG I knew of at the time, so any sujestions as to where i should send the folloing toons?
Dark Seraph PI (Blaster, Energy/Energy magic)
Panzer Saber (Tank, Invun/super str tech)
Broken Sabre (Scraper Regen/dark melee tech)
Gehirngeist (Blaster Psy blast/Ice melee magic)
Child of the Atom (defender Rad/Rad Science) 
yea i know it's a bit od moveing sabers out of Riot, but it's getting a bit crowded for me

Baseload

Well, Gehr is always welcome in The House, of course. DS too if he wants.
The Legendary is, of course, open to anyone who wants in.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

dark seraph

hmmm, Seraph as a member of legendary?
DS: not if i have to where tights, i don't have the legs for them
as for Sera? she is RP wise a history teacher at the acadamy.
but this will depend on one thing, how lazy am i?

Ransan

Let's see.

DS: Yeah, I gotta go with Bob's suggestion of The Legendary on this one...unless he wants to use his career as a detective to join PSI or his magic affinity to join the 11th hour (if that SG is continuing)

Gir: Well, she could always join Patti in The Virtue League, but I think the spandex-clad superhero bit is not her gig. Alternately, since she's a student at Legendary Academy, she could join there.

Laz: Hnnn, tough call. The House, maybe?

Sera: The House or Legendary Academy.

CotA: I haven't seen CotA in action enough to know where she'd fit in. Either The Virtue League or The Legendary, I'd suspect.