Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Issue 17 in Open Beta.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ulta Mode is so pretty...

Positron Task Force is still a little glitchy, but there was a notable lack of a million Ruin Mages charging in to violate us.

Baseload

Hmmm, might be enough to pull me away from DA:O, but i'm at a key battle.....debates, debates, debates....
Well, I don't think anyone here cares much about such things, but I'm not seeing anywhere on the CoX site/boards an announcement for Open beta...

Just, y'know,Curious.
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI

dark seraph

well, i got a e-mail about being invited to the closed beta.... *shrugs*

Private emails, Ankh, as DS notes. I got one, too, but I have no time tonight to explore it.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
You may have been wondering where I've been for awhile? Well now that it is in open Beta, I can reveal that I was in closed Beta.And yes. SHINY!!!!! Oh GOD so shiny!! I've basically been a hermit because I wanted to SCREAM with how shiny it all is. Didn't trust myself not to say something in-game.
So - when do you guys want to get a Posi TF going on Test? ^_^
Actually, Issue 17 is still in Closed Beta.
Er... Fnord?

Ransan

Unfortunately, test to me is....black. A lot of crashy black. Black character, black textures, and black haze. Going into character edit crashes the game....which will then crash again after I verify files. I'm reinstalling test now.

However, if the game goes live like this, I may have to quit COH until I get a better computer.

dark seraph

Quote:Ransan wrote:
However, if the game goes live like this, I may have to quit COH until I get a better computer.
sad Gir is sad Sad

Is anyone else having problems with the Test Client taking forever to download? I've been waiting 8 hours so far, and it's been averaging about 16 kbps; 543 MB of 884 MB, with a hair under six hours claimed remaining in the download as I type this.
-- Bob
---------
Yeah, I'm getting the same experience at the moment Bob.
Glad to see I'm not alone.
-- Bob
---------

dark seraph

... i gave in and started downoading test.

then stoped when after 5 hours, it said it would take 300+ hours to instal/patch

It's the GR Pre-purchasers all wanting at the shiny for the last pass before it goes live.
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll

Ransan

The times are probably due to the AMOUNT of people installing test ATM.
It downloaded and installed overnight. Got a chance to build a summoner this morning. Can't tell you anything, because I barely got out of Outbreak before I had to stop for the morning.
ETA:  I should add, btw, that there are so many people on the closed beta that the Beta Testing channel is maxed out and refusing any more subscribers.
-- Bob
---------
dark seraph, are you trying to download the entire test client at once, or just patching it?  If the former, check out this Guide to Installing Test from the CoH Boards.  But if the latter, then you're not alone.  LOTS of people have been commenting on difficulties getting test patched/downloaded.
Evil Sammy.

EVIL SAMMY! DEADLY SAMMY! RUN! THE END TIMES HAVE COME!

Alice: You got your ass kicked by a black paint clone?
So..how do these shadow reflections work? are they exact clones of your toon? HP resists, regen, and set bonuses?
They can't say until it's OFFICALLY open beta.
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
>.> boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
First you ****************** followed by this really cool ******************************************************, then we had this ******************************************************************************************************** AND IT WAS AWESOME!
MD..I hate you..I hate you with all the burning explosive fury of ONE MILLION exploding SUNS! ...thats just cruel and unusual means of torment man *mock sob* lol.

dark seraph

Honorbridge Wrote:dark seraph, are you trying to download the entire test client at once, or just patching it?  If the former, check out this Guide to Installing Test from the CoH Boards.  But if the latter, then you're not alone.  LOTS of people have been commenting on difficulties getting test patched/downloaded.
   downladong the whole thing, put i've given up, i can wait for the actul thing to be relised

Pages: 1 2