Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Had to use the quote!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I was doing a little Recluse's Victory PVP with Cyberman 8. (Mainly going for the final Heavy Badge that C8 doesn't have yet.) And Shrike wanders in with Skyfox (Empathy/Energy Defender).
So I get buffed with Fortitude and other nice things big time. Go out and dismantle a VEAT, with the Stalker playing backup for him TOTALLY unable to land anything on me (IIRC my DEF was around 60-70 at that point with the buffs) and me able to ignore him until I'd taken down the VEAT.
I go back for another set of buffs (thanks Shrike!) and go back out again, this time popping Elude, just to make things even more unbalanced. This time there's that same stalker - named "Killa Ninja" - out there that I can see plain as day thanks to perception buffs. Go over there and pop Cobra Strike on him for the stun, follow up with Eagle's Claw to stun him some more, and from there just CURB STOMP him in about 10-12 secs flat.
Oh - the subject line? I'd just seen Speed Racer on cable a few hours before, and the line from Pops Racer came to mind, and I hit "broadcast" and said (quoted),
"More like a NONJa. Terrible what passes for a Ninja these days!"
(Hee - yes, I'm a bad bad monkey sometimes. Big Grin Tongue)
Quote:(Hee - yes, I'm a bad bad monkey sometimes. Big Grin Tongue)
Nah, that's Chim-Chim.

And I wish I could've seen that.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.