Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Virtue Lag: This is ridiculous
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have officially had it to here with the lag and unplayability of this server. And I'm with Valles now. I'm not coming back until the devs replace that piece of rusting shite and take the old server hardware out to the backlot, and put it out of it's misery.
It is not me. It is not my ISP. I can play on Infinity and Justice just fine.
(Edit: Better?)
Use two fingers, it is British and far more civilized.
Plus they are more likely to feel it.
In fact, my own personal ping issues seem to apply across all servers, for whatever it's worth. >.
===========

===============================================
"V, did you do something foolish?"
"Yes, and it was glorious."
... was this necessary?
No, seriously.  Thanks.  It's not a huge thing?  But now I've got my 10-year-old, who was watching over my shoulder, wondering why my computer is cussing in giant letters of fire.

Jesus, man.  You want to rant and yell, do it somewhere where it might do some good, like the official forums.  But this here?  You're just inflicting your drama on the rest of us, and none of us can do anything about it.

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs
I have to wonder why you're having lag when I'm not having lag.

Just because it's not you might not mean it's them...

-Morgan.
I've heard vague rumors of some kind of DOS attack on the east coast. Or something else going on in the net outside of the actual City of Heroes servers. Possibly having to do with Time Warner's network? Anybody know anything more?
Daily Rotation has nothing in any of its headline feeds about a DOS attack, Time-Warner or not. Slashdot isn't reporting anything either. Anyone have other sources to check?
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.