Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Video Documentaries Going Rogue #1: Prelude to Going Rogue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.cityofheroes.com/news/news_a ... ing_r.html

Sooooo pretty......
---
"Oh, silver blade, forged in the depths of the beyond. Heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way. Lay
waste."
Wow...
That looks awesome.
I had a thought, though. I'm HOPING that they will revamp a lot of the older zones to match up with Praetoria. Because frankly, Atlas Park is looking a little seedy and "videogamey" by comparison.
The last I heard there were no explicit plans to do that, but that may have changed.  However, the notion was that the Ultra Mode update would add enough 'shiny' to Atlas Park and other older zones that only minor touchups would be necessary.
I'm hoping the 'touchups' will include things like the grass textures you can see in the Praetoria screencaps, because it's the little things, y'know? Smile

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs
Nogi's in that vid. I'll go back for the timestamp.

ETA: 1:08 to 1:10, towards the bottom of the screen. From the 5th anniversary party on Test.
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
HA! So she is! Cooool!
Jelidan is there too... on the hero pics... 1:06 to 1:08 and 1:11 to 1:12 almost right in the center of the screen. She has white eyes at the time as I hadn't gotten around to fixing the sg colors to red.... it was test after all. And we were told no powers.... so I couldn't make her part see-through.
But there she is. Smile My little character, my 5 seconds of fame.... *laughs*
----
Shader