Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: so now they finaly fixed it...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

dark seraph

who would like to do a Lady Grey Taskforce on the weekend, i'm thinking your sunday (my monday)
(and hopfuly this will work better than my atempt to get a States Tf Tongue )
*whoops, edit to make more sence.*

Well, first off, 'our' saturday would be 'your' sunday. There's no place around where there's a 2 day difference. Aussie is GMT +9, yeah? We need to square away time zones first.

I would be up for one on just about anytime Saturday EDT (GMT -4) granted we don't start up crazily late.
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI
Close.... Australia is between the +10 and the +8 GMT time zone. Since its winter here there is no daylight saving to worry about. DS, Matrix and myself live on the eastern side of the land down under so, we're at +10GMT. In summer there is that 'fun' with daylight saving for Matrix and DS, but not for me.

+9 is .... middle of nowhere in Australia now that WA no longer has Daylight saving.

Shader

(On that note... Good luck coordinating it. However I don't think I can make it, but we'll see. .... anyone thought of making a map of were everyone lives so we can easily grasp advanced concepts such as timezone differences?)
Ah you wacky Queenslander you. I too am in this timezone, on the other hand me and my alts (Shadow Cyclops, Mr L, BU33CTP, Infernomatic) are in another temporal zone (and servers) altogether for I am in the Third Shift zone and it appears to be hard-coded. So at 3AM here I'm either asleep, hands buried in the guts of some IT gear or contemplating food!