Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Leave of Absence
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

dark seraph

why will I not be online for a bit?
my computers power suplly has died and I problay won't have the cash to replace it till next week if i'm lucky. Sad
the most anoying thing is that it was nearly done pre-patching for GR >.

Doh! at least it should have had the decency to die -after- pre patching...ah well sorry to hear bout your power supply dieing..and if its any consolation..We feel your pain..or at least I do since I know I've had to LoA from coh more than once cause of comp troubles lol.

dark seraph

good new, my famliy got sick and tired of me being a moppy bitch, so they bought a new one Smile
but still a bit leary.... i'm not sure if i hooked everythign up right o.o

bwuahahaha

you rock DS
"No can brain today. Want cheezeburger."
From NGE: Nobody Dies, by Gregg Landsman
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5579457/1/NGE_Nobody_Dies

dark seraph

yes, that is my supper power, i'm a whiny bitch Tongue

Lol! The power of puppy eyes!

dark seraph

Logan Darklighter Wrote:Lol! The power of puppy eyes!
nah, to old/hairy/ugly for that.
i just used all the mopy teen hours I never got around to using Tongue

dark seraph

okay, after paying the family back for the power suply (can't get something for nothing) i have noticed a large amount of problems, ranging from random DC, minute long freezes, compleat lock ups and finaly the most worring, the sounf of a engen reving comes from the new PS when i turn it on in the moring.

so my comp is going into the shop for repairs and such, so i now am on a LoA for the next few days.

cheep No name brand PS for the Fail Sad

awww, man, that sucks!

dark seraph

the worst bit of having no comp? i can't write half the stuff my muse hands me Sad

If you look around, you might find a small round thing with a pointy end. That's called a pencil. Use it with a flat white sheet we call paper, and lo! You can actually write! Imagine the potential benefits of such advanced technology!

(Hoping you get the computer fixed =D)
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI

dark seraph

Ankhani Wrote:If you look around, you might find a small round thing with a pointy end. That's called a pencil. Use it with a flat white sheet we call paper, and lo! You can actually write! Imagine the potential benefits of such advanced technology!
(Hoping you get the computer fixed =D)
lol, used to do that ankh, but with my english skills.... problem was, I could never get the hang of typing what I wrote. it's not that i have bad hand writing, it's just that i tended to lose the flow when i put pen to paper. okay when drawing, not okay for writing. Tongue

I can actually understand that, really. I can write at the computer, but I do a better job when scribbling on a piece of paper. It's faster and easier for me. I can see how folks would have the exact opposite preference.
But Ankh still wins the award for sheer snark. Kudos, Ankhani.
-- Acyl

dark seraph

update: apretnly what i was told would happen when my computer was handed in was not entirly the truth.
turns out that the techie failed to mention they have quit a back up on computers to repair, so if i'm god awufly lucky, i may get it back today.
if not.... i'm looking at some time next week >.

Dude, just walk out the front door and turn left. Go.

Left foot, right foot, repeat as neccesary. I guarantee you it will not be boring.

dark seraph

Wiredgeek Wrote:Dude, just walk out the front door and turn left. Go.
Left foot, right foot, repeat as neccesary. I guarantee you it will not be boring.
lol.... i guess sepnding a year unemployed... i've goten to used to the damn thing keeping me entertained and in touche with all you guys Tongue

dark seraph

got the system back..... and it suffers the same promble as when i sent it off.

the only think left they can do is get me a brand new better PS (they are not charging me for it, if they did, i would kill them at this point) which they can't do till tommorow...
after this.. i am never dealing with those Techs again.