Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Wake UP! Time for SCIENCE!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't want to take away from the excitement from CoH:GR any. But my subscription ran out and while I spent a couple of days out of game waiting for the opportunity of funds to continue, I was playing Champions Online, which I had re-upped about a month back to check on. (And it's about to run out too. But that's ok. My sub for City of Heroes is back up.)
Anyway, while CO is still a bit light in the content department, it HAS improved. The devs seem to be making better choices now. I won't bore you with the details. But suffice to say, I think they got their heads knocked around enough by the playerbase to start listening. There's a lot of little tweaks that make the game a lot more fun to play. Some re-balancing of things. Melee's a LOT better now, etc, etc...
ANYway. Just by way of explaining what I was doing. So I was playing my usual main characters. But I was perusing the Eyrie Forums going through the archives (for what, I cannot now remember) when I came across this post right here.
And was INSPIRED.
And though my favorite game is still CoH. I KNEW that Champions - for this one thing - would definitely work better.
SO...
I present to you -
Gentleman Scientist!
[Image: GentlemanScientistBio.jpg]
[Image: GentlemanScientistaction_01.jpg]
[Image: GentlemanScientistaction_02.jpg]
[Image: GentlemanScientistaction_04.jpg]
[Image: GentlemanScientistaction_05.jpg]
[Image: GentlemanScientistaction_06.jpg]

Gadgeteering base stats and powers with a healthy dose of a few electricity powers on top. The Sparkstorm AOE attack (pictured in one of the above pics) is a PERFECT "Back off! I'm a SCIENTIST!" Power. HEE! ^_^
And yes - his battlecry WILL be some variation on "Wake UP! Time for SCIENCE!!"
^_^