Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: New i19 details from New York Comic Con
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:-Apex TF: Difficulty intended for people with Alpha slots, Protect Primal Earth from invasion

-Tin Mage TF: Take the fight to Praetoria

-Ability to log out into the character select screen

-Alpha slot contact will be Mender Ramiel, he has seen a seen the future and needs you to develop your incarnate abilities sooner rather than later

-New zone events in Praetoria, devs now the abilities to create them, thus they are easier to create. New zone events will have new rewards to encourage players to repeat them. Players are not required to do damage for the rewards, if all you do is heal or buff it can track that and grant you the reward. There are no current plans to add this to current in games event, though it is possible. New zone events have different ways that you can participate in them.

-New hero side missions: With the impending invasion the people of Pargon City want access to the medi-porters, will involve a moral choice.

-New villian side misisons: Discover the source of power of the Leviathan.

-Inclusion of Praetorians in Primal Earth missions

-New groups, maps and powers added to the Mission Architect

-Return of the Primal Earth Calvin Scott TF

-Hopital gurneys added to hazard zones and trial zones.

-Nurses to sell inspirations in all hospitals

-Contact added to Praetoria to adjust your difficulty

Let the good times roll. Big Grin
EDIT: Properly formatted now that Yuku isn't exploring quantum superstate and telling me the page doesn't exist when it does....
Also, images of new Imperial Defense Force troopers:
[Image: vlcsnap-2010-10-09-20h44m59s39.png]
Also, video:
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
---
"Oh, silver blade, forged in the depths of the beyond. Heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way. Lay
waste."

dark seraph

Quote:-New villian side misisons: Discover the source of power of the Leviathan.
yes please, i want to poke the elder god. Smile