Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Halloween Costumes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

dark seraph

So it's that time of year again (no, not the one with the presetns, the one with the candy)
so time to show off what ya made for All Hallows Eve.
[Image: screenshot_101026-11-34-52.jpg]

starting of with DS's Devil costume.
got to love them boots [Image: banana-dance.gif]

Oh I've got a few... Big Grin
Cyberman 8 is already a shapeshifter. So this is stuff he can actually do IN-character. (As Terrance Knight once found out. Big Grin)
First up - I had C8 impersonate a friend's character over in the Hazard Guard group. Battle Girl Mio. I used some screenshots and art as reference. And came DAMN close. But I didn't know that she had permanently changed her hairstyle as of a couple of weeks ago! (The real Mio is on our right. That's C8 on the left with the longer hair.) She was quite amused. For awhile on the ToT missions, there were two Mios running around. Big Grin
[Image: C8_MIO.jpg]
Back to slightly more normal stuff - Here's regular Cyberman 8 and ... another homage costume. Ken the Eagle from Gatchaman. Big Grin
[Image: C8_MAIN.jpg][Image: C8_EAGLE_KEN.jpg]
Here's Kara, in her normal outfit, A nurse's outfit (inspired by Hero Sandwich) and Taarna from Heavy Metal.
[Image: KARA_REG.jpg][Image: KARA_NURSE.jpg][Image: KARA_TARNA.jpg]
And here's Startracker Zero, and her Halloween Costumes. Samus and Linna.
[Image: STARTRACKER_ZERO.jpg][Image: STARTRACKER_SAMUS.jpg][Image: STARTRACKER_LINNA.jpg]
I've got more where that came from. Including a Captain Harlock!

dark seraph

so after much bugging from both Gir and Laz, neph gave in and got a costume.
[Image: screenshot_101027-12-42-20.jpg][Image: screenshot_101027-12-41-44.jpg]

got the idea from a pic on deviant art Atl showed me Smile

*mock shakes fist* Curse you people and your creativity and talent with the Costume creator lol, These look really good..can we haz more?

dark seraph

well, i still need to do a costume for Gir and Laz... Big Grin
edit: some more of the Seraph Family in costumes.
[Image: screenshot_101022-17-37-20.jpg][Image: screenshot_101027-17-38-36.jpg][Image: screenshot_101027-17-33-27.jpg]
bonus points if you can get all 3 references.

only one I get is Gir in her Zim costume
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children
Zim? Ah, I was close. I was thinking it might be Gaz. But I've only seen a couple episodes of the show, so I'm no expert.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
Gehirngeist as Michael Jackson?

I thought that was Gir as Gaz too. 

The middle one? No clue.

dark seraph

Sera is indeed the prince(ess) of Pop

Gir in Invader uniform (so close to Zim)

as for Laz... thats the closet i could get to a balaklava and females can't smoke Sad (that should be a good hint Tongue )

Zere ees a SPAH een zees rheum!

*is shot by his own team's soldier*
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
Haven't applied this to any characters yet. But here's a Frankenfurter (female) design.
I didn't specify color selection because... well D'UH!!! But I did put up the proportion meters, cause that's important.
[Image: Frankenfurter.jpg]
enjoy!
And with a little creative work in GIMP, I present to you the Sorceress Amber and her evil minion the Cabal Golem:
[Image: cb626d01d194d00c46d1c8e1103162d6b32d09b3.jpg]
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI

dark seraph

lol, Awesome Ankh.

*Feeds Golem to a Grue* Play Amber more...or heck even your Stalker namesake Tongue. Anyways the pic is a lil dark Ankh so I really can't see emet too well, but I do like Amber's sorceress look Smile
That's very cool, Ankh!

But I'm a little confused. Is that Amber AND Emet? I thought they were on the same account? How can both be out at once?
Because I took too screenshots at the same place and stiched them together with GIMP. They can't actually be out together, but they can as far as RP and imagination is concerned.

Plus it saves me from having to put up 2 pictures.
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI
On my end, Touko and her apprentice Virginia Smith (sister to one Kentucky Smith) making playful jabs at another MMO entirely...

[Image: warlockduo.jpg]
---
"Oh, silver blade, forged in the depths of the beyond. Heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way. Lay
waste."

dark seraph

oh crap, forsaken 'Lock! Tongue

dark seraph

[Image: screenshot_101031-16-41-39.jpg]
Art: Ladies... Look at your man...

dark seraph Wrote:Art: Ladies... Look at your man...
Gally: Too right luv.
Art: Now look at me.
Gally: 'Ere now! Why d'you keep tellin' me to do what I'd be doin' anyway? *Twirls wet towel to THWAP the butt!*
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll

dark seraph

Foxboy Wrote:
dark seraph Wrote:Art: Ladies... Look at your man...
Gally: Too right luv.
Art: Now look at me.
Gally: 'Ere now! Why d'you keep tellin' me to do what I'd be doin' anyway? *Twirls wet towel to THWAP the butt!*
*breaks* XD

Showing that Sword can actually look a lot more heroic than he actually is....

[Image: SwordCostume2.jpg]  [Image: SwordCostume3.jpg]

[Image: SwordCostume1.jpg]
---
"Oh, silver blade, forged in the depths of the beyond. Heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way. Lay
waste."