Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Cuz you asked...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

dark seraph

Poached from the Cape Radio forum, SexJays hit list pulled derectly from the chat, so I did my best to edit it.

Quote:[CapeRadio]SexyJay: What's this? What's this? There's sexy in the air! What's this? What's this?! There's a magical creative feeling everywhere! What's this?! I don't know, too much freakling sexy, Jay I say, the Cape isn't fair!
[CapeRadio]SexyJay: Hello sexy capesters. It looks like the Holidays are mostly over which means it's back to work to the future projects that need my special touch and flair. BUT before I go, before I depart into webs of mindfolk I will, since I'm done with Pinncalce and...
[CapeRadio]SexyJay: Guardian, look into a new crystal ball I've got. It will suck out the deepest, darkest, strangest, twisted ideas from your very craniums. It will be fueled from your whims. Whose ready?
[CapeRadio]SexyJay: This will take the entire Cape Radio Personnel that is here this morning, this will be one for books riddled with dust and grime. I'll polish this second hand bought fortuneteller knock off with my sleeve and lets have a look. So all are encouraged to
[CapeRadio]SexyJay: join me and the mystic forces of the arcane and unknown.
[CapeRadio]SexyJay: No animals are going to be harmed during this mornings ritual of the mysterious, and bewildered. Unless they are sickly and possibly rabbid.
[CapeRadio]SexyJay: All of my Capesters from far and near, gather round now and lend me your ear. Before I begin I will need you to sing, about all the beautiful and awkward things. I need your ideas like I need new gel, which like my hair must never grow stale.
[CapeRadio]SexyJay: I will not stall any longer, here we go now, everyone be prepared but do not worry I am a semi-professional at this type of stuff. I got my Certificate from WITCHES R US.com.
[CapeRadio]SexyJay: My mirror has a hard enough time containing the sexy.
[CapeRadio]SexyJay: Now for all those who are willing, put aside your puns and jokes. For its time to be serious, business is afloat. U can haz but can you touch? Bring in the questions and lets ask the ghostly bunch! WHILE you stew up the ideas and creations I'll start
[CapeRadio]SexyJay: the chant to get us kickstarted.
[CapeRadio]SexyJay: O magic ball I bought at a somewhat decent price, show me what these Freaky Darlings desire. They speak to you but I give the command, listen to me and do what you can. No rolling of the rick as we need not the cosmic joke, instead give me the POWER! Of..
[CapeRadio]SexyJay: the sexiest folk!
[CapeRadio]SexyJay: It's starting now, I can see it glow, it's activating but needs more power captain! This is where your sexy I must invoke. Combine together, feed this machine. Rage not against the broken as your whims it will redeem. Now speak Capesters, hold nothing
[CapeRadio]SexyJay: back 2011 is what we're looking into. Truth and Fact...
[CapeRadio]SexyJay: What is it you would have in 2011, the top list, Costumes of course but powers were added to this? What is it you would have to make an already perfect game more than that?
[CapeRadio]SexyJay: Oh Ball of Magic, or really neat sparks, I ask of you what do you see for a staff that martial artists need? Can you show me what is in store for sheathes, and a whackatattat?
[CapeRadio]SexyJay: Yes, I see it! A figure like Jackie Chan! No, Bruce Lee! Both! Fighting atop a mountaincliff above the land. Jumping from rock to rock, the vision is blurry but my sexy it does provoke. I leer and see fists of fury, colors unknown, powers of motion more
[CapeRadio]SexyJay: fluid than before. I am staring harder now and my eyes doth see the ingenuity of nunchucks, new swords, and is that monkey?! Another older fu man chuu just arrived and he's got a surprise! I see from his back with a whirling pace some kind of elongated
[CapeRadio]SexyJay: broom stick no it has metal, it has blades! They clash with sparks, quicker than lightning! I hear the shouting of Ancient Dynasty harking! The combatants are now closing on a bridge of rock but its very slim and the three are interlocked! Who is going to
[CapeRadio]SexyJay: win and what is that I see?! I think Capesters, it's, IT CAN'T BE!
[CapeRadio]SexyJay: Oh wait, ... It's me. The image has faded and myst is transforming, something else now is brewing..
[CapeRadio]SexyJay: Into the mixture I am going to force out the images of something that is being worked on without doubt. It's baron, it's lain to waste. There's not a soul except that scurrying thing. I see it now, more clearly than before. Is that a new transformation?
[CapeRadio]SexyJay: A cat, no a girl?! She leapt in the moonlight with eyes of gold before her body did shift but to what? I do not know! She disappeared from sight, perhaps with more light... but the ball is fading again. No sun where they are but I see in the ruins a sign
[CapeRadio]SexyJay: the ball does get close to, '' Praetoria's finest''... left to nothing ... but.. ... but... .. the image is gone... I am sorry, my skills I have little. I'll try to see what else there is to sea...
[CapeRadio]SexyJay: How close you are to finding the next lost truth, perhaps it is Atlantis for we are out to sea! A ship, a new way to travel? It's rather creaky! I see at the helm a man standing tall with a peg for a leg and a parrot who cawws? No that's above them, the
[CapeRadio]SexyJay: sight is there, land 'aoy I hear someone yelling, and flush from the starboard bow I can now see a forest, densely packed from the front. Something's rattling the nerves of the old Captain's pont. I can't see clearly what there is beyond that shrub, and
[CapeRadio]SexyJay: tree but ..WAIT! The boat is lifting! It's wings I can see! They are extending with men pushing themselves to the brink! Forcing this machine to try and float over the sea! It's twirling, it's sucking in, the ship is caught in a spiral! It's being drowned
[CapeRadio]SexyJay: to the bottom! Here we go everyone! We're falling! To the bottom now we crash.... .... it's complete darkness... ... but wait.. what is that glowing? A fish? .... What kind of fish? I do not know, but there are now sea creatures of every kind swimming by.

[CapeRadio]SexyJay: The ball it's cracking, I'll try to keep it together... but what is this now... they can breathe... but the crew is no where to be found. The twilight is filtering from the water's surface, so high, and there beyond the pitch of nothing something does
[CapeRadio]SexyJay: catch my sexy eye. I see... I see.. a new world?! Figures darting about leaving wakes beneath the water but are they friend or foe? Lets try and find out... .....
[CapeRadio]SexyJay: I can see it now, closer we go, but there are gates that are pearly and it looks to be a twisted trident's glow. No! That's not a glow! It's a beam of what seems to be incarnate strength; crashing into you and me! Brace yourselves for I believe we are
[CapeRadio]SexyJay: truly done! IT HIT! The ship dissolved and we are too! The ball is blackening, turning to grey, a stone pillar now?! I'll try to look harder but through these cracks it almost seems impossible... Huh? Water's pouring out guys! The ball is expanding! HIT
[CapeRadio]SexyJay: THE DECK! The ball is exploding! Wait.. no I'm alright, I see. But I need a new suit, a shirt, pants, and this dress I was hemming could use a... wait, the water that came from this ball that lays at my feet may of just given me a new color afterall.
[CapeRadio]SexyJay: Well, looks like that is it, our journey is done. I should of bought the one that for 20.99 and not 10.51.
[CapeRadio]SexyJay: I hope the league doesn't have copy writes because if so we're in very hot water. But for those who dare to explore beyond the land, and air I am sure there are mysteries as the ball as shown to be there.
[CapeRadio]SexyJay: For now it's a straightjacket, and padded walls with a brush and paint can for me. I am needed beyond this game to bring life to this enchanted misery. You have been given many clues, some I dare not speculate, hopefully you and the capesters will be able
[CapeRadio]SexyJay: to figure it out...
[CapeRadio]SexyJay: before it's too late.
I'll post todays hints and clues when they get posted there, for now, let the wile speculation begin.

dark seraph

And here's todays, editited a lot better by the Capes DJ Angel. Big Grin

Quote:SexyJay: Capesters of the night, we're going to begin soon, looking into the secrets of the unknown and the arcane. The power of the mind controls the show, but it's the whims of the many players that causes the myst to grow. I'll begin the chant when all are ready and on my command your wishes they must be ready. Here we go now, I'll warm up the magic, get what you will together and soon we'll start.
O Crystal Ball put together with tape, and glue; I am simply the messenger while the players wishes bring to you the true. Wanders with Mystic forces I command, show us what is in store with their future plans... I have spoken of what was shown in the past with what looked to be Atlantis, Pirates, Sheathes, Weapon Staffs. Costumes galore, options, powers, Incarnates and more, but what else could there be with so many here tonight? It's starting to glow everyone -- begin the feeding now without delay, I can't control it for long so we'll see how it sustains.. -- Give me now and we'll all see...
Here we are, the myst is reacting! Is everyone ready? The suspense is killing! My sexiness I do force in and the images that are showing though thin, will give us insight and now.. here it is, the first to your desires, your dreams of 2011; I see figures.
Yes! Figures, in a ball room setting? Is that a chandalier both beautiful and diamond? What is this function, I've never seen this place before. Somewhere new, with an older feeling. A throwback beyond the ages, where Might and Power were dealt with a Kingdom's clash; Knightly figures in more than a Tux. Elegant dresses, necklaces of pearls, could this be a dance also that requires more than one?
A huge endowment of both lace and silk, along the floor does the King and Queen's outfits sit. Tails on make out are gathering around with weapons drawn from their scabs, at their thighs some cracks of a whip as the candlelight room just went dim. The darkness is returning, the myst is reforming, from what I just saw I cannot imagine. But there is indeed a deep emoting.. and now the darkness sits, it's slowly churning, I wonder what is next in our Nightly Journey..
WAIT! Now, it's not over, The myst is coming back into focus. I am seeing something, something different, not like what I have seen before. It's the future but not Praetoria, but something a lot more. I believe I see in the distance as the years pages do turn a brand new focus where shiny is the new green. I'm not quite sure, my freaky darlings, just what it is that I am looking at. The clouds are blocking most of the sunlight, but there in the sliver of light I do see metallic images shimmering, moving..There seems to be the glowing eyes and pieces of armor, they have almost a neon touch but pulsating brighter.
I can see now these figures moving through rubble, pursuing fleeing individuals. I can't pinpoint their exact origin but I can tell you now it's not a place I'd want to be alone. These gigantic creatures, no, they look like player run? robotic features, moving swiftly, one just shot into the air. A permanent fixture yet to move from their spine, and rotating around them is a weapon I am not familiar, it's some type of energy beam caught in a terrible rapture. A beautiful display these ions do show but at closer look this ring brings less than life as the cornered trio is now vanished, the myst did not hold, I'm sorry my darlings. It looks like we're onto something else, something with eyes of crimson I can now see almost as if this beast is staring back at me..I got chills...
Here we go, the myst is rotating, it's shifting into a figure I have seen before. Fur rustles in the wind as this creature runs over the ruins. A shift, like before, I can see it with my own eyes, it's body is molding in midjump. It landed from four feet to two, nimble as a cat and silent too. A stalker of the most truest fashion, darting now out of a search light from what though? Something in the sky, elevated way too high, I cannot make out this imposing creation but something tells me it's alien in nature. Possibly looking for an escapee but she is light on her feet and it seems as I can turn the ball, her movement is quicker than the light's draw. She's rushing now in a bound into the air and what was perhaps fur to human is now feathers and in flight she disappeared... the darkness is returning, but I want to see more! The ball is cracking but I will not give in just yet. Keep feeding this orb as I am sure it's not done...
Here it comes, I'm holding it together! The slight is seeping, pouring out! But I will endure for your all sanity and what is left of mine. Show us more of what they want! Here! The image is focusing, we're going in faster! It's hard to tell but I will muster! There, it's breaking, the dawn's light is showing. A sea is shining below with the surface glistening, and what looks to be a pulsing pillar but it's under assault! What is that sound? Cannon fire? From where? No an explosion! The pillar just fell to the ground! Resistence is there but they are not attacking the Praetorian Police?!
I see a faction on the beach breaking down a protective feature I believe! There, it is! Pounding fists, raging storms, there are wooden things throughout the air! I see martial artists from far and near, is that a blaster? Groups of eight wearing clothing I have never seen with a Master at the helm! All are gathering to the sound of domination, a wolf's beckoning is harking and the sides are clashing. But I now see, as I stare down from my aerial flight, I see tentacles rising from the depths. I hear the cry that silences all and from the depths come... Oh No... Darlings.. it's can't be, If I am seeing what I think I am... the future is grim, all must gather to stand against the return of ... Wait! NO! Come back! The image is fading too fast! Everything is blending, and the ball is intense! The heat pouring out is causing an alarm! Hit the deck my Sexy Capesters it's going to blow!!!
SexyJay: It's gone... the ball went up in smoke, all that is left is a pile of residue. It seems your wants, needs, and desires was too much power for it to maintain. And I have soot in places most obscene. Well, that was the nightly adventure. I'm exhausted and I don't even know where to begin. All I can say is the hints were given, and it's up to you all to figure out. Many in plain sight, some hidden in rhyme; the only question is now - Can you figure it out.. In time? I'm going now, for a shower and a scrub. But Don't worry, as these type of adventures have been happening all across the Servers. You'll never know when or how maybe even why, all that is known is when it happens just give it a try.
Edit: fixed so not such a big lump of text... I hope.

Can somebody explain what the hell I'm supposed to be getting out of that? I can't even bring my eyes to follow the text, and for me that's saying a lot.

-Morgan.
Jay's Obfuscating what's coming up in future patches/issues, etc.
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll

dark seraph

Morganni Wrote:Can somebody explain what the hell I'm supposed to be getting out of that? I can't even bring my eyes to follow the text, and for me that's saying a lot.
-Morgan.
   bugger, let me try and fix it so it's not such a clump of text