Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: May I please...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I heard that there is an upcoming event ... the union of Gir and Patti in wedded bliss... and that Nogi's Ninja's are providing security.
Thing is that's gotten my creative juices going and 'awoken' one of the characters in my head and I would like to write a little snippet - but before I do so I want to get everyone's ok to do so...
One of my Villains (Victor) has heard that Lady Nogi is providing Security for the event and wants to send a present to the event. Another (Danny) wants to attend. Victor will be in Europe when it is on. Why? Because its fun, they can, and it would tweak Lady Nogi's nose. (Besides its what Redsiders do - annoy other Redsiders if they get half the chance, its the 4th most popular sport behind Insulting Lord Recluse)
Without giving everything away, would it be ok to write a snippet or two up involving my characters finding out about said event and making plans? It would be something rather special.
Sorry I'm not explain everything fully now but I'm in a bit of a rush.
Regards
Shader.
But of course. I'll send a PM with what I've got outlined for Nogi.
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll

dark seraph

well, I guess seeing as i'm the one behind this story, any note of what your charecters (Gir invited damn near everyone, even a few redsiders she made freinds with) feel happy to dump on me, I'll try my best to fit everything in as well as my writing skills will alow.
But the positions of Bridesmaids, grooms men and Best man have already been taken. Tongue 

Think Shader is asking permission to write a snippet taking place during the wedding, rather than requesting that his characters be included in your story.
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI

dark seraph

ahhh, might as well chuck out the offer anyway, but be warnd, while the wedding is set in april, knowing me I might not be finished writing till some time in september >.>;