Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Shadowwalker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Bob? Been lurking in Mark's topic over in the DW general forum. When he posted the Shadowwalker pics, I logged into CoH to tinker with the costume creator and see if I could come up with another version of Shadowwalker. IIRC I tried to do this a few years ago, but neither the costume pieces or the powers available would match the concept. 

Well now we have Sonics. And if you made her a defender, you could have Sonics/Sonics. So that part is covered. 

But I was surprised when I went carefully though the options and noticed one I had TOTALLY MISSED. And I'm pretty sure it's relatively new. It's an Eye Option (Detail 1) called "Sonic Vision". 

Holy crap! 

(YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN) IT.... COULD... WORK!!!!! (/YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN) 

Ahem...

Anyway - here's a screenshot or two. 

[Image: SWalker.jpg]

[Image: swalker2.jpg]

What do you think? More importantly - what does Peggy think?
She's asleep right now, but I'll show her later. I have made my own attempts at a COH Shadowwalker -- with a low long ponytail -- but I never saw that "sonic vision" option before -- I'm going to have to take a good look at it.

Oh, and just for the name, I actually have Warshadowwalker on one of the non-Virtue servers somewhere...
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
Here's an alternative - how about the 'Scanner' face detail, which is meant to be a solid 'blind' plate anyway? It's the one that was made for Praetorian Seers.

Granted, it doesn't look so good in all-black, but in grey:-

[Image: shadowwalker1.jpg]
[Image: shadowwalker2.jpg]
[Image: shadowwalker3.jpg]

Logan's probably right about the topknot hair option, though. As for character build - it's probably worth noting that blasters and corruptors have the sonic powerset too. Heck, you could even claim Kinetic Melee is sonic vibrational attacks or something. Which would let you, I dunno, make a Kin Melee/Nin stalker or somesuch. Or Kin/SR scrapper. Something like.
-- Acyl