Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Does the Legendary Base need a librarian?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There's one on the Virtue Wiki -- medium-to-serious RPer -- looking for a SG with a library to be a sage for.  Bonus points:  Very obviously based on Yomiko Readman.

Do we even have a library?  If not, how fast can one of our master architects add one? 

-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

dark seraph

ZK, build us a libbrary wortth of Yomiko! XD

Well, i know we have a small library, which is techically the room i built to be Shizuru's office, then Atl re-designed.
In the epic rage of furious thunder
legends create their tales
when the twilight calls and the dark lord falls
our glory will prevail

[Image: strikersetcfinal9_th.jpg]
Oh is that what that was supposed to be? My apologies! I thought it had always been meant to be a library! 

As for a more appropriate library for a Yomiko Readman type... hmm. There's a library in another base I've seen that would work. Need to take some screenshots for reference...
I've left a note for Tai Yheng in her user page's discussion indicating our interest, and asking her to contact me or come to the forums. We'll see what happens.
-- Bob
---------
I got word back from Tai Yheng -- she is "trying out another supergroup" (in her words), but will consider the Legendary if it doesn't work out.

I say we build the big library anyway and give Shizuru her office back.
-- Bob
---------