Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Issue 21 Costume Safety Tip
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
One of the modifications being made to the costume generator in issue 21 is the removal of the 'Masks With Hair' category, given that the standard category is virtually identical, and the parts that are different are getting shifted in anyway. However, I've been testing the costume screen on the beta server, and if your character has a mask with hair, it defaults back to standard, face 1, default hair. To save headaches later, I recommend tweaking your characters at Icon now, rather then after 21 launches.

Ransan

That'll be Jack and Patti needing adjustment. I'll port one of them to beta and play around.
That's not really needed, actually. Heck, it's easier to make the change on the main server, or have a costume file using the standard hair instead of masks with hair, at least. Otherwise, when Freedom does go live, you're gonna be doing a lot of 'dammit, what face did I use for them?'

Ransan

Did it anyway because I wanted to try the celestial Armor on Jack.
Also because I had heard reports not all the costume piece made it across. Not delibrate, Devs are working on the missing odds and ends.