Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Moonfire!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
 Seeing as Moonfire is the WST starting tomorrow on the 30th I am planning on throwing together a team to run the tf and I need more warm (optional-can be cold if it moves) bodies.
Thus far Myself, Silhouette, Ran for sure with Star being a tentative 4th. So need 2 more at least to start
6 Minimum to start. Level range 23-28 and I plan to start somewhere between 8-10 EST for Sil's sake.
So Sign up and come Earn your Shards,Notice or Extra XP if your a non 50!
Edit: List of People shown interest
Me
Ankh
Sil
Ran
Bob
K
Star
*Is away from game because his sub expired and his store that he buys his time cards from is flooded out >
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
I'll see what I can do, Terr. We can figure out who to bring tomorrow.
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI
Wah! quick Fox, mug your parents for a cred card and sub!

dark seraph

Damn it, your running it 2 days before my conection cap resets *shakes fist* Tongue

I may be there. 23-28, hmm? That lets me include a few characters I might ordinarily not... Maybe it's Ichi's time to shine.
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
Dinner with friends tonight. So no Eb. (Yes, I managed to fix my connection. Fixed a few other things too in the process, including my ability to hear the Cape.)
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."
Helen's coming over tonight, but maybe I could join in anyway... I could bring either Eva for the incarnate bonuses, or my newest toon, Kosher Bill (Orthodox Jewish Peacebringer).
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
... There is a line about footing the Bill if you fall down I almost managed to not make. Only question in my mind at the moment is: Who to bring. I'd like to bring Regnar but Grandville is being laggy enough at the moment it JUST wont load. I believe PW's already done it, not sure if G'nette or shorty have. Though Kim the Kin hasn't either.
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children
Looking to start the TF in bout 20 minutes from the time of this post. 8:10 EST 6:10 Mountain.
Hokay First come first serve Moonfire is full and go!
Oh well, too late. Helen and Peggy showed up with dinner at five of eight eastern, and we just got done. I'll be ducking in in a minute, but I certainly won't be part of the TF.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
Nrgh. Glad everyone had fun, but I have renewed my hatred of Council Base maps.

So. Many. Nooks and Crannies.

If I were playing my Stalker it'd be cool, but for a Blaster I need CLEAR LINES OF SIGHT! Smile
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
ECSNorway Wrote:Nrgh. Glad everyone had fun, but I have renewed my hatred of Council Base maps.
So. Many. Nooks and Crannies.
If I were playing my Stalker it'd be cool, but for a Blaster I need CLEAR LINES OF SIGHT! Smile
I would love to see some of the Council bases done as Unreal Tournament/Quake Arena maps, but in a third-person, over-the-shoulder environment, they get annoying.

Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."
My blaster shares your pain about that. Fortunaly, he's more of a blapper, so long sightlines arnt as important. but still I spend a lot of time bouncing off walls especially when SB'd

NO QUARTER!!!
The other problem, SR, is that I'm just not that good at controlling the actual /movement/, so I tend to get hung up on corners and such, especially in the Maze Of Twisty Little Passages portions. Especially when Some Idiot has gone around throwing up Group Superspeed. Sad
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Heh. I hear that. For the Moonfire, I was playing my warshade, and I make it a point in particle-sat mode to switch to first-person view. So after being hit with superspeed, I miss the turn everyone else took, and I'm bouncing off of rock walls like a loose rubber ball for another three hundred feet while I wait for my flight speed to slow down. Smile
---
Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do.
I will have to admit that this is the first time I've been speed boosted and didnt have the exact same issue happen. all those nooks and cranies? they didnt dig em, its from my metal hide bouncing off walls and leaving dents.

NO QUARTER!!!