Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Staff Fighting video?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Baseload

http://youtu.be/8DMbA3z0630
Someone posted this link in the UStream chat earlier today/
Accurate?  Unknown
Cool?  Eff Yeah!

Ransan

Take it with a grain of salt. It'd not from an Official NCSoft source, so it's either a leak, or a fake. And judging by the lack of effects on those animations, if it's a leak, it's from a very early developer alpha.

Baseload

I'm more inclined to believe it a leak than a fake given that intel regarding Staff Fighting was obtained through Posi's blog before he found that gaping hole in his security.

Ransan

I dunno. There's something about it that bugs me. It's too fluid. Either it's a fake, a pre-render, or their render software got a MAJOR overhaul.
I also don't recall any birdsong sound effects in any of the zones. That might just be my audio settings. I have a lot of stuff on low volume or muted, since I play with the Cape going.
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."

Ransan

Well, the locale is in Imperial Ciry, Praetoria., on the island S of the city, I think. That shoreline in the background is definately a Praetorian shoreline.
yeah, looks like up on Tiberian Bluff (thats the name of the area) right about where the Costume Salvage witch is. I've heard birdsong SFX in game, though usually while Hosping.
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children
I now that the Sun Fortune has birdsong, but I don't know if any actual location in-game does.

dark seraph

Looks interesting, but I'll wait till I see some of the weapon skins, I want Naganatas and Halbards

There are some, I just heard birds while I was standing next to a contact in Neutropolis last night...
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children