Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: It was only a matter of time...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Egon Spengler: There's something very important I forgot to tell you.Peter Venkman: What?Egon Spengler: Don't cross the streams.Peter Venkman: Why?Egon Spengler: It would be bad.Peter Venkman: I'm fuzzy on the whole "good/bad" thing. What do you mean, "bad"?Egon Spengler: Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously, and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.Ray Stantz: Total protonic reversal!Peter Venkman: Right, that's bad. Okay. Allright. Important safety tip. Thanks, Egon.

[Image: DrSpengler.jpg]

Ransan

Planning on making his "Real Ghostbusters" version as an alt costume?
Interesting head design -- kind of a cross between Harold Ramis and the cartoon Egon... Nice work. Should we build a set of Ghostbusters to go with the Mythbusters?
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
Atl, this reminds me of that time you tried to drill a hole in your head. Do you remember that?
That would have worked if you hadn't stopped him.
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."
Tell him about the Twinkie.

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs

dark seraph

What about the Twinkie?

Yes, your honor, it's true. This man has no (bleep!).
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
*Gets out of Tyrants blast radius.*

Well, that's what I heard!
You know, it just occurred to me that we really haven't had a successful test of this equipment.

-- 
"And if you can't tell the difference between a shoggoth and a
nightgaunt, you shouldn't be working here. And you _definitely_
shouldn't visit server room 3."
I blame myself. 
Each of us is only wearing an unlicensed nuclear accelerator on our backs. How bad could it be?
---
Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do.
Personally, I liked the university. They gave us money and facilities, we didn't have to produce anything! You've never been out of college! You don't know what it's like out there! I've *worked* in the private sector. They expect *results*.
DRAG0NFLIGHT Wrote:Each of us is only wearing an unlicensed nuclear accelerator on our backs. How bad could it be?
I saw that as 'How Hard Could It Be?" and my brain instantly imagined the Top Gear crew roadtesting Ecto-1

"FEAR ME GHOSTS!!"
"Venkman let him play with the ray gun, didn't he?"
"OH YES!"
"Oh God..."
"Don't worry, man, everyone has three mortgages these days."
Matrix Dragon Wrote:
DRAG0NFLIGHT Wrote:Each of us is only wearing an unlicensed nuclear accelerator on our backs. How bad could it be?
I saw that as 'How Hard Could It Be?" and my brain instantly imagined the Top Gear crew roadtesting Ecto-1

"FEAR ME GHOSTS!!"
"Venkman let him play with the ray gun, didn't he?"
"OH YES!"
"Oh God..."
The UF-verse Top Gear crew probably has....
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.