Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: So I Heard U Liek Punchez....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Street Justice is live in the store.

That is all.

*goes back to hitting things*
---
"Oh, silver blade, forged in the depths of the beyond. Heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way. Lay
waste."
Priss: *Cracks knuckles, gets to work.*
I thought I saw Terr on last night, but no, it was just some random guy called "Streets of RAGE".
Big Grin

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs
Dear Spud

Thats hilarious and now I horribly regret not getting a name that cool Big Grin

on another note I'll likely be on this evening looking for people to join for a Warriorgeddon run. Actual Arc not Ouro on my SJ toon. Will be running at 25.
Hm. If I can get my system's video driver problem worked out -- apparently the version of the NVidia drivers I have installed is glitchy, and I either need to backstep them to the last stable release, or try the betas. In the mean time, my system suffers short freezes every couple minutes, and every 10 or 15 minutes locks up entirely as the drivers simply freeze and get shut down and restarted by Win7. And last night the drivers crashed so hard that twice I got the "shutting down to protect your hardware" BSOD -- ahem, anyway, if I can fix that I'll try to be on.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
I shan't be getting Street Justice any time soon, mainly due to cash issues. Ah well.
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll

dark seraph

Purrfect Brawler: Whooo hooo! *pulls off a Hyper combo on skulls*

Mmm. I may not make it. For the third night in a row Peg's demanded I take her somewhere right after work. I don't even know when dinner will be now. (I'm posting this, in fact, using my phone from the tile section of the local Lowe's home center while I wait for her. Damn, I wish I'd brought my Kindle...)
-- Bob
---------

dark seraph

Street Justice has won me over after getting the attack Spinning Strike.

Purrfect Brawler: *hits a skull with it, gets the sounds of bones snaping and the thug folds backwards* ..... oh crap, I hope he dosn't call Jenkins o.o;

Uninstalled Nvidia drivers v. 280. System much more stable now.
-- Bob
---------