Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Gunslingers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

dark seraph

New costume pack is out.

We finally got the Gun slinger pack, so I went and took Neph to icon to see what's what.

Neph: . . . Your not making me go out there.
Me: come on.
Neph: No.
Me: I'll Tell light you watch My Little Pony.
Neph: ... I hate you so much

[Image: screenshot_111129-19-28-56.jpg][Image: screenshot_111129-19-36-56.jpg]

As you can see, the pack continues the trend of Women don't get much (heck, when I selected the gunslinger costume form the option list, there was no skirt or anything, defaulted to bottoms with skin), while I have yet to grab a screen shot of the guys stuff, it's okay.

What really impressed me is see that hair bow on the back? that's in head details 1, not fixed to the Gun slinger female hair (which is some rather nice French curls). 
Also, the bustle on the back (a belt option) has a little Widow style butt cape and a rather nice Bow.

All in all, a nice 400 points spent.

now if you excuse me, I have to run before Neph lynches me Tongue

And that bustle makes a nice G1 My Little Pony Tail.
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll

dark seraph

LoL I was thinking the bow for Apple Bloom... but now you mention it Fox...

Also, any idea when your coming back, your old crown is getting a little dusty Tongue

dark seraph

Okay, after more playing (and finding a place with some better lighting) here we are.

[Image: screenshot_111130-09-14-58.jpg][Image: screenshot_111130-09-16-46.jpg][Image: screenshot_111130-09-16-53.jpg]

The male stuff is a little mehish, but some of it can be mixed rather well with the steampunk pack (I think the dev's may of had that in mind).

Also no pictured is the new Cigar, which anyone can use, that's right, now the ladies can enjoy a fine cigar while fighting crime... or committing it. Tongue

Can you get those bows without any of the other stuff? That's one thing that I really feel the lack of on some of my costumes.

-Morgan. How can I be a traditional magical girl without a huge bow on my butt for no apparent reason?

dark seraph

Yes to the hair bow, no to the butt bow.

I've... got a bit of CoH Ennui to overcome.
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
Foxboy Wrote:I've... got a bit of CoH Ennui to overcome.
Come back to us, Fox. You're one of us....

Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."
I'm in the same boat. Still overcoming massive COH burnout.
Amusing realization while playing with the pieces...

Between the Steampunk Skirt and the Gunslinger 2 belt, we have 3/4th of a dress at this point. Big Grin

[Image: GypsyTricksy2.png]

Now all we need is some kind of costume item that drapes down in front and voilae, full length dress... in layers.
---
"Oh, silver blade, forged in the depths of the beyond. Heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way. Lay
waste."