Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: A couple paragon store sales that may intrest folk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
 In the paragon store till the 26 all character slot bundles are on sale for 50% off
1 slot is 240 points
2 slots is 400
5 slots is 800
Also to those of you who are tired of running winter stuff for costume peices you can now buy the winter pack in the store for 400 pp. and have the Winter pieces + Snowball power on -all- your characters. This sale lasts until the 31st of Jan.
Already picked up the Christmas pack. Candy canes are basically inf generator salvage for me now (but no permanent jingle jet. Damn it.)

Really considering the costume slots, as with the powerset output going as fast as it has been, I'm basically boned for fitting on Virtue and need to expand into a new land. Probably Justice given the Oceanic population will allow for Trialing on a timescale akin to mine.
---
"Oh, silver blade, forged in the depths of the beyond. Heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way. Lay
waste."
Haha it sounds like you also need to ship more toons off of virtue to make room for more new ones. It makes me wonder if you ever curse your own creativity at times like this Big Grin
I did so back when 36 was the maximum. And I'm doing so again with 48 as the max. I suspect I will until they introduce inter-server teaming, and even that's only putting off the inevitable. :lol
---
"Oh, silver blade, forged in the depths of the beyond. Heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way. Lay
waste."

dark seraph

OpMegs Wrote:I did so back when 36 was the maximum. And I'm doing so again with 48 as the max. I suspect I will until they introduce inter-server teaming, and even that's only putting off the inevitable. :lol
Inter.... sever.... teaming....

*looks at all those unused character slots*

Will that be enough slots? Tongue