Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: We're Full Up... again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well its that time again.  The Legendary has a full roster and we're gonna have to start bleeding a few people to add more active toons.  I don't wanna go wholesale "Drop everyone over 3 years away just yet, so...  opinions?
Dren
In the epic rage of furious thunder
legends create their tales
when the twilight calls and the dark lord falls
our glory will prevail

[Image: strikersetcfinal9_th.jpg]
I know a few toons belong to Joe Avins and Scott Pinkham, and are essentially abandoned. I can kick them safely.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
If you know a toon is mine and not a 50, feel free to boot em
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
*Prods Z Fox* So any inkling to when we may see you poke your head in? Maybe I22?

I mean who's going to stalk people with Ninja's when Nogi is on break Tongue
May need to wait for my finances to settle after that trip back in October... It ain't looking good either.
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
Okay, I just removed six toons from the group, and I may remove others. I wish I could see what the current count is, but if that's an extant feature, I am consistently overlooking it.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.