Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Going to be gone for a little bit...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
yeah, like the title says, gonna be in and out for a little bit.  Now its not that I'm on vacation or anything, i just did a big CPU upgrade and am working the kinks out of the system, reinstalling my games, etc etc.  So, if you do see me on, NO team or TF invites please, atleast until i mention otherwise (this means you, Terr!)
Dren
In the epic rage of furious thunder
legends create their tales
when the twilight calls and the dark lord falls
our glory will prevail

[Image: strikersetcfinal9_th.jpg]
>.> I like how you singled me out Big Grin but hey upgrades are good so I suppose I can let you off the hook for now and wish ya luck on getting everything installed an all the kinks flattened!
You are king of the Press gang, Terr
our glory will prevail

Cmon now..you make it sound like a bad thing that I ask if you want to come along for fast (if painful) Xp lol. I think your rubber arm twists itself at times *grin*
After wrestling with blue screens i should be completely good by monday.  (That includes time to install all of my old games i still want to play from Steam).  Also, Feel free to invite to teams when I'm on, the game rolls as smooth as a silk with the new cpu
our glory will prevail