Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Tin Mage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok been slacking a little bit on my end here, been meaning to put this up since tuesday so here it is..
Tin Mage is the WST this week so you'll want to bring your 50's with their alpha's unlocked at least and I'm thinking we can try to run this Saturday afternoon/evening.
Please post in the thread here or contact me in game if your interested in joining the task force, we'll need a full 8 to start it up.
EditBig Grinefault start time will be the usual 7MNT/9EST but can be earlier if we get folks who can't run later but want to run it.
Interested parties thus far (Will update as people speak up):
Myself
Bob
DarkSeraph
Star Ranger
OpMegs
I'm willing to give it a go, but I'll be somewhat indisposed this weekend. I'll probably be able to make the usual 9 eastern start; but "Sometime in the evening" won't be too helpful since I likely won't be around or reachable unless I know to show up.
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI
I was vague simply to offer a larger window of time to individuals who may have stuff to do later in the evenin but could roll something in the afternoon. Will edit post to add in the usual default time if this is an issue.
I might be able to do Saturday night, but not afternoon.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

dark seraph

If my connection can hold, count me in Tongue

Count shorty in...

Cause clearly somehow this is all Bilko's Fault!
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children
I forgot one thing when considering my availability: My laptop doesn't have the most recent CoH, so by the time I get it updated, the TF will be over. So, best of luck and stuff, but I won't be able to make it after all.
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI

Ransan

If it's on Saturday, I can't come. I'm RUNNING a game that night.
 Well snap..ok then editing the list..