Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Dude? Dude. DUDE!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay. Running First Ward content via Ouro.
Gotten up to the point of having Mister Midnight what'sisface as my contact.
Oh. My. God.
If Dr. Orpheus  and Zaphod Beeblebrox had a love-child, this dude would be the one...
You have to forgive me - but everything in First Ward has been SUPER
SERIOUS up to this point. I JUST watched Serene do a major smack-down of
Diabolique. Mother Mayhem is doing psychic surgery and leaving the
shards of seer psyches to litter First Ward like a Redneck tossing
beer cans out of his truck driving down the highway, and then I get THIS
GUY...
*********RECORD SCRATCH*********

"Sorceress Serene is far too powerful and seductive for any one of us to go up against her alone and not become her slave, a fate that is not entirely dire...  But no, we will have to join forces if I am to capture Serene and rescue an eternally grateful and potentially scantily clad Diabolique... it will be the stuff of legends!"
Wait, wait... WHAT???
"I have a plethora of magical knowledge in my possession, and I am willing to share in order to rescue my Diabolique from the infernal clutches of an equally beautiful and unattainable magical super vixen!
Horrible blood thirsty monster women to fight, a beautiful ghost princess to rescue, and a sinister and psychotic sorceress to overthrow. This is going to be the best adventure ever!"

Dude is supposedly this major traitor to the Midnight Squad and all. Super-Powerful master of magic. And... he's thinkin' with his hormones. Yeah. THAT'LL end well.... >.>;;
I am most amused. WORRIED. But amused. ^.^
Yeah, he's quite a hoot. Just wait until you see the rest of his stuff o.o
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI
It makes entirely too much sense when you realize he's the Dark Mirror Twin of City of Heroes' Jimmy Olsen ersatz.
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."
Man, the First Ward arc is brilliant, although I had to stop right atfer you saw me last night, as the first few missions in Vanessas arc are really depressing.

As for Percy, well, his story in Night Ward is very interesting...