Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: CoX VA MKII
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

dark seraph

Last time I threw up one of these, it was for the NPC's of the game, but this time I'm curious as to how peoples toons sound to them?
What voices do your PC's use?
I'll go first.
Dark Seraph: Uses my own voice because... well, he was me, but then got a much more fun and interesting life. Tongue
Atrum Angeli: Again, me. But Art also has a mix of R Djr's Tony Stark in there (mainly the ego Tongue
Panzer Saber: Tara Strong, She has the right chirpyness and happynes that works for Gir.
Broken Sabre: Tabitha St Germain. I liked how she sounded in some animes I have seen her before.
Nephilim Blade: Courtenay Taylor, the voice of Jack from Mass Effect... It seemed to suit Neph's bitter and some times volatile attitude. Smile
Ghinerghiest: Claudia Black. Her roll as Vala in SG1 was sort of what Sera is like, mischievousness, trouble maker that some times pushes people a tad to far.

I have some slight inklings of what my characters sound like; but one, I can't say for sure as it's all just in the headspace, and two, I don't think of them as being 'voiced' by another extant person.

If we were going with who would voice your character, I don't know enough (Voice) Actors to say. At the least, none of the ones I'm familiar with would fit unless I sat down and really researched it.
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI
You know, I've never given this any thought whatsoever, maybe because I come at it from a writer's point of view and "assemble" the voice out of descriptors rather than applying a performer to the toon.

If I had to do it, though...

Evangelia: Probably Sarah Michelle Gellar.
Alistair: Anthony Stewart Head
Range Sabre: America Ferrara with an Irish accent
Looney Toons: Me.
Kawaiiko-chan: Hillary Haag.
Negi-kun: Greg Ayers, I think it is, who does his voice for the N.A. dub of Negima.
Mike the Wizard: Mike Jittlov, circa 1988.
Beach Baby: Reese Witherspoon
Halo Kitty: Sigourney Weaver as Ripley from Alien
Pam Staafl: Christy Carlson Romano
Watanabe Shinichi: Brett Weaver
Legolam: Orlando Bloom
Kosher Bill: Billy Crystal
Mai Tokiha: Carol-Anne Day
Lord Omega: Alan Rickman
Sailor Loon: Amy Parrish

And I have a very clear voice in my head for St. Trinians Girl, but I don't remember which actress it belongs to (or in what film).
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
Hmm... Well,

Star Ranger and his ebil twin Regnar Rats would be voiced by me.

Purrfect Warrior would be voiced by Micheal Dorn

Min Melay is, of course, voice by http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebecca_Forstadt

Chim Chim Cherie, Dick Van Dyke

Mythbuster Grant, Grant Imahara

Troni http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cindy_Morgan

Garavornette would be voiced by the same actress who does Fusionette (of course)

Kim Estetic -- Tracey Moore or Terri Hawkes
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children
Numero Catorce would be voiced by Jorge Guzman Rodriguez or possibly Antonio Banderas.
Heart of Artemis would be voiced by Maria Canals-Barrera.
Aaron Blackstone would be voiced by me.
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."
Original Foxboy, would be voiced by yours truly... most of the time.

Venus Terzo and Tara Strong have a lot of my female toons covered.

Rillyrillybigman would definitely be a Patrick Warburton character.

Katie Barr can pull off Nogi in full-bore Villain mode... Dunno about her less "Ohohohohohoho!" Moments though...

And very obviously, Ashleigh Ball as Abigail Jackson

Staff Writer is probably David Caruso
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
Thibor Sawchyk - Combine Gene Hackman from 'A Bridge too Far' and Anthony Quinn from "Guns of the Navarone"
"Lethal" Sawchyk  - Jane Horrocks (This song is pure Lethal http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pp340PzhsaM)
Jackie Frost - Mae West by way of Lauren Bacall - Monica Bellucci
Simon Bitterbuck - Clark Gregg
Excalibastard - That would be me
Naoko Yoshida - Asami Junko
Bella Fuego - Assumpta Serna