Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Has anyone acquired...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...the new team transport power thingy?  What's the visible effect, and is it worth the points?
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
Terr has. The Visible Effect is a Longbow Chaser (for heroes) or a Arachnos Flier (for villains) that hovers there and spams a teleport power every five or so seconds. If you have prompt teleport on, you'll have to click accept and then you'll port off to the mission. The best part is, while the usual Mission teleport is 2 hours recharge, the team mish teleport is only 30 minutes cooldown. So if you have 3 or 4 of them on the team, you can chain them and zot to missions instantly. Great for TFs. I'd say it's worth it.
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI

dark seraph

This thing makes Shard TF's almost doable Tongue

Almost. The only hitch is that you have to return to the contact after every mission: No cellphones in the Shard. Still with Teleport/Afterburner, the trip isn't too bad.
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI
Hm. I'll have to get it then. Thanks.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.