Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Statesman Task Force
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is the WST for this week and I would like to put together a group to run it either Friday or Saturday depending on availability of people. So go ahead and put your name down if your interested and your available days and preferred times if you can. I'm thinking in the evening but can easily change if  enough people want it earlier in the day.
EDIT:With Issue 23 hitting Tomorrow I'll be trying for Statesman Task force tonight around 7PM MNT 9PM EST
Come work for States one last time! (Also Notice!)
Definitely interested. This will be the very last week it is even CALLED the Statesman Task Force. Statesman will no longer be standing in Independence Port at the end of next week, if not sooner. 

Once more for old times sake. 
I might be able to do this -- this weekend is forecast to be rainy, which means we're likely to be indoors doing nothing...
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
Come to think of it - shouldn't we do Sister Psyche's one or two more times as well? 

(Hope they don't Stalinize the name of the accomplishment badge. I hope they offer an entirely new badge for Penelope Yin.)
TF is being replaced but you can run Psyche TF through Ouro afterwards.
Terrenceknight Wrote:TF is being replaced but you can run Psyche TF through Ouro afterwards.
Oh good. What's the name of the new Badge? Do both the Sister Psyche Badge and the Penelope Yin one appear in your badge tally?
Yep. Ouro!Psyche TF gives Sister Psyche's Comrade, whereas Penny Yin's TF gives a new badge
---
"Oh, silver blade, forged in the depths of the beyond. Heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way. Lay
waste."
Either day is good for me. Need to think on who to bring though. There is my 3 full incarnates (alt.me, Min, Shorty) one alpha only (regnar) and a Purrfect warrior who just broke 45 during the month
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children
I'd like to make it but have no clue about my schedule for this weekend yet.  If I can come it won't be until Saturday, since I work Friday.

As for characters... I can bring pretty much anything except debuffs.  I need to get crackin' on a debuffer of some sort, get one up to 50.  But I have tanks and blasters and 'fenders, oh my.  Also scrappers.  So whatever's needed to fill out the team, I got it.

Also, I should note that it's in no way necessary to have an incarnate for the States TF.  Being incarnated kind of makes it LOL TF; we, as in the Legendary crew, were routinely steamrolling it before the Incarnate system with a few 50's and dragging the 45+ lowbies along for the ride.

(Though I do recall one run that ended in pain -- but that was because we aggroed all 4 AVs at the same time.  Owch.)

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs
Well with the bomb dropped of Issue 23 hitting tomorrow I"m going to try and run a States TF tonight instead of friday! Then Tomorrow I'll want to run a Penny Yin TF Big Grin

Ransan

I'm game for one more Classic States TF, on either Nam or Patti.
Totally cool with beating around Chuckles and his laughing boys one last time. I've plenty that can come, so just let me know.
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI
I should be available. I'll bring Heart along for one last ride.
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."
HEY!
Sudden thought -
We're all thinking about how much the changes are going to affect Blueside.
Wouldn't the Lord Recluse Strike Force ALSO be changed?
I mean - who will we be fighting in that one if Statesman is gone? Penelope Yin will take Sister PSyche's place I guess.
Also - wasn't there a part of your final redside single mission patron arc that had you take down Statesman?
Just wondering if we might want to mix things up with a little redside action tonight as well?
This isn't a retroactive unpersoning of Statesman and Psyche. All mission content with them in it will still have them in it. They are just being removed as hanging out NPCs.
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI
Uhm..Ankh..States and Psyche are being removed from the game they are being pull from story arcs like Maria's from what I've read.
Edit:Taken right from the patch notes..
Statesman and Sister Psyche have been removed from the game, except for in the tutorial and in flashback missions.
I just saw this today, and I'm not off work until 7:30 pm Pacific time (I could be online shortly afterwards). I'm free on weekends, or weekdays after 7:30 Pacific.

It would be awesome to run one last Statesman Task Force, I fully admit Smile