Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Launcher problems.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Apparently I'm not going to be able to get in to the game tonight. NCSoft stumbled over the pipes in the basement and broke something and now all of us have to fix it.
In other words - the launcher... isn't. Launching that is.
Just in case anyone else has seen this problem? This is the error message I get:
Quote:"Could not load file or assembly 'UnRar.Net, Version=1.0.4461.28482, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The module was expected to contain an assembly manifest."
And then the error message goes away and no launcher appears. No launcher, no City of Heroes.
I'll be back as soon as I can get a fix for this working. (God I hope I don't have to re-install...)
Logan, I was just able to run the launcher all the way to login on CoH. While I don't think you need to redownlownd the game, you might have to redownload the launcher itself. 'Fraid I don't have a link on hand, but Its on the ncsoft website somewhere.
Re-installing the launcher cleared it up. No problems now.