Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: *Gives one of his characters a suspicious look*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Purrfect Meddler was created as a homage to Stephanie Brown, the woman known as Spoiler/Robin/Spoiler Again/Batgirl (With a touch of Gold Diggers added to explain the 'Purrfect' once I realized Meddler was taken and I blanked on everything else). Steph is a subject of some controversy in the DC fandom, as her run on Batgirl was often considered one of the best comics out there. Then DC decided to erase the old universe and replace it, with Babara Gordon de-aged to Stephs age and turned intro Batgirl again, with Steph simply vanishing and every fan asking about her at conventions and panels getting utterly no answers. When I heard Staff Fighting was coming, I decided to make Meddler as a homage.

And now CoH is about to cease to exist. I'm not saying she's cursed to destroy universes and flee to new ones... But she DOES have a record of breaking things.

... I'm gonna go reroll her in DCUO and see what goes wrong there. (Aside from an odd sense of recursion) Smile

dark seraph

Do it! XD

good luck with that. as I said in the other topic, if I stay in MMO's at all it will probobly be in champion Online
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children