Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: OKAY - Enough Mourning - it's time for THE BUCKET LIST
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ehh I'd want to get Master of ITF since its by far my favorite Task force of all time but I don't recall ever being on an ITF personally that hasn't had at least one defeat hehe.
I'm sure we could do it. Just have to be a bit more careful during spots like the Mountain Top ambush and the Nictus Crystal cave. Other than that, just take it steady And I bet we could easily do it. 
*Shrug* its no biggie really. If I can eek in an ITF before the end that would be keen but I ain't going to /self destruct if I can't get it done. Also just did something else on my list, finally got around to doing the Mission arcs on beta and was far too amused by the one NPC comment while helping form the 'New Praetorians'.

NPC] Emil Christie: Brilliant work, Terrence Knight! Oh, if only I had the plushie I bought of you!
I'm still hoping cohtitan gets a server patch built that lets the game run solo, or maybe in a limited server mode. I mean, the entire game *is* on our computers. It just needs linking elements to tie it all together. And they sounded pretty optimistic over on cohtitan. I'd love to run that mission with Sunspot, at least. But with my current work schedule, I probably won't be able to. I just have to call it a night too early right now.
---
Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do.

dark seraph

Terrenceknight Wrote:  NPC] Emil Christie: Brilliant work, Terrence Knight! Oh, if only I had the plushie I bought of you!
So Rhea did get that merch out in the end Tongue

Well its pretty well known that Terr really can't say no once either or both of the girls give him the puppy eyes, he's totally wrapped around their fingers. He may grumble and say no at first but once they start laying it on thick he'll crumble like a house of cards for pretty much anything.
And it's over. *cries*

Thanks to everyone who made it fun.

Sorry I wasn't there for as much of it as I wish I could've been.

And a big #Q@(*@&%(&@ you to the guy who decided to pull the switch.
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
I got my Master of ITF badge tonight so I'm happy that I finally got my first MO badge from a tf that requires no temps and No Deaths. Thank you all for coming along and helping me with it, it was strange and fun to see everyone alive through the whole thing for once Smile. Kinda glad my bucket list was tiny lol.
Glad we all mostly got done what we wanted done. As I posted in the other thread, I didn't QUITE go out the way I had intended, but I'm okay with it. 

Thanks to you all for being there. 

Thank you all for being friends. Thanks one and all for all the good times. 

And if I didn't or couldn't help you at any point I'm sorry. I did try my best. 
Mmm. I wish I'd had more attention to spare for the game over the last couple of months. Life just kind of got away from me, and until this week I had very little chance to try it. Whenever I'd get on I'd find nobody from the Legendary about, and as people have said, it's more about the people than about the game.

I got about halfway through the Dark Astoria arc last night. Wish I'd just run that straight through instead of trying to do SSA's. Ah, well. C'est la vie.

There will be other games, other stories. I'll still miss this one.
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
Pages: 1 2 3