Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Call to Action: Positron's Ally Event
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Call to Action: Positron's Ally Event: 

Hey all, it's time for our next event! The coordinators at the Titan Network have been discussing what we can do to keep fans engaged and having fun, and I think we've come up with a pretty good follow-up to the Unity Rally this past weekend. I'm going to let Maressa, purveyor of our last project, announce and give the details of this one as well. I know I'll be there, and I hope you will be able to come, too!

-----
Ever since our Rally last weekend Tony and I have been working on what our next in game event should be. Rallies are great but we wanted to something a bit more active and something that non VIPs could get involved in. We also wanted something that would be a nod to the developers without whom we would have no game to play. With all of that in mind I would like to announce:
Positron's Ally
Two days of Task Force fun. 
On Thursday September 20th at 9PM Eastern/ 2AM GMT
And
Saturday September 22nd at 12 Noon Eastern/5PM GMT
Join TonyV, myself and the entire Titan Network team in running the Positron Task Forces, part one and two. In the world’s biggest synchronized Positron Task Force group across all the City of Heroes Servers. 
Come with a team already formed or make yourself a PUG while you’re there!
Take screenshots, chat with old friends, make new friends and listen to your favorite server based radio stations.
I'm in!
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."
Like I said then... You dont have to ask. You know I'm totally in on this. Think I'll bring Hawsepipe Hogan for it

Sonic water fender
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children
I gotta get in on this. I think Eva has only ever done part 1...
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
I think Sunspot needs part 2 to get the shoulder boards.
---
Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do.
Hrm. I'm not sure if I'll be able to... I've got commitments today, tomorrow, and saturday. Damnit.
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
Hell, I'm gonna go Pugging!
Don't forget! The Posi rally is two days from now!
If you have characters that don't have the badges, or you just want to run it for the hell of being with friends, or whatever - BE THERE.
Positron's Ally

Two days of Task Force fun.

On Thursday September 20th at 9PM Eastern/ 2AM GMT

And

Saturday September 22nd at 12 Noon Eastern/5PM GMT

Join TonyV, myself and the entire Titan Network team in running the
Positron Task Forces, part one and two. In the world’s biggest
synchronized Positron Task Force group across all the City of Heroes
Servers.

Come with a team already formed or make yourself a PUG while you’re there!

Take screenshots, chat with old friends, make new friends and listen to your favorite server based radio stations.

Here's a FANTASTIC pic by Leandro - once again manipulating characters based on in-game files and demo-records from players who sent their info to him. It commemorates the event nicely!
[Image: PositronsRally.png]
Argh. I am going to be out of state on Saturday, and probably out-of-house on Thursday night.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
Insert schedule wonkiness here. Looks like I will be able to make at least one day of this.
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.