Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Magisterium Trial, who's interested?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to try and unlock Hybrid on Purrfect Archer before the end, and I know not everyone might have done this one yet. In many ways, along with Pandora's Box 5, this is the conclusion to the City of Heroes story.

Who wants to take down Tyrant this weekend?
I'm already spoken for all day Saturday, so I can't promise availability.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
G'nette needs to do the same, now that you mention it...
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children
Two bits of good news -
One - I actually managed to do this already on Cyberman 8 this past weekend myself! And got the basic completion badge for it and one other, though not the whole thing or "The Hard Way Badge" or "Master of" But at least he did it!
Two - Apparently I was wrong, I AM VIP until the end, so I can participate in doing this with you all any time before the end. I'd love to try for a "Master of" run with C8 or Kara Skye or do some Hybrid farming a couple of times in practice before we do it for real.
I can manage a weekend. You know where to find me when it's time.
===========

===============================================
"V, did you do something foolish?"
"Yes, and it was glorious."
I'm not free this saturday, unfortunately. What are our chances of trying it friday night?
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
I'm available. I spend a lot of time moping over on Champions, at the moment. Tongue In a way, it's a good thing I've got a mind-numbing grunt job right now. It helps with keeping me distracted.
I'm not sure about Saturday, however. A lot of RL games I'm in run on Saturdays.
---
Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do.
Unlikely to be around this weekend. I should likely be able to help along next week though.
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI
So just checking. What's the status on this so far? 

I'm noticing the usual "Not free on Saturday" from a lot of people. Can we try this more than once? Once on Saturday? Once on Sunday? maybe Friday?

When are people free?

I think we can get some help in this effort from the folks at SD Paragon. Many of them now have access to the Legendary Channel. I'll mention it to them when I see one of them.

I'm free anytime. So I can be on and waiting for people to show up. I'll be visible in channel and in game when I am. And sometimes when I'm not. I've been leaving characters as "Torchbearers" in AP 33 when I'm offline. Send me an IN-GAME EMAIL if I'm AFK. I can't guarantee I'll see a tell in the scroll-up!
Well, given that my Starfleet Alter Ego just hit 50, even though I've not gotten farther than Mine Enemy (litterally, I just got it last night) I can totally work around and be available most anytime after about 3pm PST today through about 2pm PST Sunday.
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children
Hmm. I checked and I don't seem to qualify for the Magisterium, haven't gotten the Incarnate slots past the first open yet. Anyone up for running the earlier trials?
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
Sure. I've got alts in the same boat and/or there are badges still to get on my mains that I haven't gotten on the earlier TFs
I won't be able to really assist with major gameplay until monday. Weekend place here has connection only sufficent for chat&light play.
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI
Hmm, maybe we'll have to wait for next weekend, going by the responses here. Plus, we can use the chance to trick or treat and do the Halloween trial while we're all around.
Just wanted to add - Saturday and Sunday nights seem to still be the big times for putting together Magi trials. I got C8's Hybrid Slot up to 90% of opening. One more farming run will do it for me. 
When are people on? I check at random intervals in the evenings, and no one appears to be on.
That said, if a group gets together, I may be over at CO gaming with anyone else there. Smile
---
Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do.
Would it be more reliable for me to find you guys over in CO and bug you about the Magisterium trial there? 
i'd be willing to help with this if we can get a date set up for it, I can't bring myself to actually play but for a scheduled event I think i could swing it.
Well we have EXTREMELY Limited time left. Is there ANY chance of this happening now?