Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Champions Costume Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know if there is a sailor-fuku collar option available for female characters anywhere in the game? 
Thanks.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
I'm not 100% sure on it, but look into the Harajuku pack.  There might be something there you can use.
In the epic rage of furious thunder
legends create their tales
when the twilight calls and the dark lord falls
our glory will prevail

[Image: strikersetcfinal9_th.jpg]
Sadly, no. I actually threw $10 at Cryptic to get the zen to unlock it specifically so I could build Sailor Null as a nemesis, and nope, nothing vaguely fuku-ish in it. It's all kind of hybrid funky kogal-EGL-teen stuff, with nothing like a school uniform in it.
-- Bob
---------
Let me look into this. I seem to recall bumping into this problem before (maybe I was trying to recreate Burning Sensation?, can't recall clearly). 

It may be a case of you have to "evoke" the look rather than duplicate it. However, I'll check it out again. 
Thanks, Logan.
-- Bob
---------
I've occasionally considered rebuilding Ami, from the Sailor Senshi SG we had, and I've occasionally seen stuff that might qualify. I'll take a look too.
Edit: I seem to be striking out. I can set up the boots and skirt easily enough. The gloves section has plenty of options. But the shirt and collar seem to be impossible to build. At least, I haven't found a good choice, yet.
---
Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do.
Yeah. Thats what I've found, unfortunately. It's the collar/scarf mainly. 

You can do a leotard up top. In fact - if you take the "Golden Age" package and color the corset all white, it meshes in perfectly to make that "semi-ribbed" look. 

So basically everything from the collarbone down is doable. They even have a proper tiara. It's just that lack of any kind of "sailor fuku" scarf/collar that pretty much kills it. 

I find I can actually build Burning Sensation because she wasn't following that type of costume perfectly, she had a little mini-jacket up top. So she can actually work. 

But an actual Sailor Moon style fuku? Sadly, without that collar it just doesn't look like the right thing. 

EDIT: I should mention that both the Harajuku set and the Fantasy set both give you good options on puffy shoulder sleeves. You CAN make a "magical girl" look in general. You just can't do Sailor Style magical girls. 
... I wonder if that was intentional.

Given how many Sailor Senshi CoX had.
-- Bob
---------