Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: New costume bits.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Found a relatively cheap copy of the Defender costume set on the auction house and decided I LOVED what it did for Sirene Seiben. 
She's the character that's basically the female counterpart to Cyberman 8. 

I got her to lvl 40 and decided that this is an "upgrade" that's going to be relatively permanent. What do you think?

[Image: fTWenBO.png][Image: ZtDt726.png]
[Image: KKkWLa7.png]
[Image: sshRx9U.png]
I take it that the red versions are the old and the blue is new? Either one looks good, but yeah, the blue is nifty. It's hard to make glowing lines look bad, really, and moving away from the black/red Iron Age Comics edgelord loook is always a positive step in my mind, unless you're intentionally mocking it as with this guy:

[Image: HdXJXbO.jpg][Image: 3EXYTNu.jpg]
Razyrlord Endeavyr 9999

He's trying hard to take that style OVER 9000!

Edit: To clarify, I don't think you were going for that style in the first place any more than I do with Velocirapture's black/white/red original, but it's something I intentionally distance new costumes from due to the overabundance of them.

Having Canadian Flag Flight on a character really does tend to encourage the red and white, though, and black goes with everything.
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows