Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Submitted for approval: Worldbox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does this look basically accurate?

Krypton-1, 2015
     Current Affairs:
The UN's International Super Teams battle any threat to world peace.
    Divergence Point: 1924; an unknown event re-activates the dormant genetic basis of superhuman powers.
    Major Civilizations: Western (multipolar), Japanese (unitary), Orthodox (multipolar), Chinese (diffuse, partly subjugated).
    Great Powers: United Nations (global technocracy, CR2), United States (representative democracy, CR3), Union of European States (federation of representative democracies, CR3), Japan (representative democracy, CR4), Russian Republic (oligarchy, CR4).
    TL: 9^ moving into 10^
    Mana Level: low
    Quantum: 6
    Infinity Class: Z1
    Centrum Zone: Red
For the stuff I don't need to refresh myself on with my copy of IW, yes -- except China should be included in the Great Powers, especially as it's one entire side of WW3 by itself...
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
I figured that was covered by "partly subjugated" under Major Civilizations. Technically it still exists as a nation, but I'm not sure how to describe, for instance, its Control Rating.
Ah. You know, I was thinking of it as circa 2000, I don't know why; my error.
-- Bob
---------
Have you been brainstorming on WW3 recently? Even if you haven't, it's such a significant event that I can understand you having it in the forefront of your mind.
No, actually I've been thoroughly distracted by other projects, which probably caused me to lose my pointer to "now" in the IST world...
-- Bob
---------
*nods sagely* That'll do it too. NP either way.