Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: The Great Cow Race of 2003
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Great Cow Race of 2003
By Maurice Lane
Additional Bad Ideas by Jaymiel

Stephen Mann

Holy Christ, that's funny!
That it is; if that's the site I'm thinking of, there's a whole lot of funny there.

-- Bob
---------
For Jor-El so loved the Earth, he sent his only begotten son...

The Hunterminator

I barely know anything about In Nomine and I get the urge to roleplay that. Why must all the zanniest opportunities be for RPGs that I never played?
*blows dust off thread*
I was browsing around on that website, and I came across something in the "Artifacts" section: the Lepid Gun. To quote the page:
Quote:It's odd to say this about any item of Vaputech, but
the Lepid Gun is honestly a work both of art and of craftsmanship - even if it was
made by the Baroque Weapons Division (motto: "For all your Evil Mastermind
needs").... In short, this gun is functional, reliable, and really, really pretty.
It's a shame that it can only fire dead bugs.
It then goes on to describe the two kinds of ammunition (actually undead bugs: bloodthirsty butterflies with razor-sharp wings, and Essence-sucking ticks). I was tempted to put this in the DW5 forum, though, because the first thing I thought when I read it was "That would drive Skuld nuts if it could be modified to fire System Bugs..."
Revisiting this thread (because who doesn't need a smile sometimes?), and noticed that Moe's website is gone.

"The Great Cow Race of 2003" is in the Wayback Machine, though.
(08-15-2022, 01:36 PM)robkelk Wrote: [ -> ]Revisiting this thread (because who doesn't need a smile sometimes?), and noticed that Moe's website is gone.

"The Great Cow Race of 2003" is in the Wayback Machine, though.

Stormloader.com has been replaced by http://moelane.com/

Classics such as The Great Cow RaceThe Lepid Gun, and Moo Thai have been reposted there.
Thanks for the heads-up, VncentUrsus!
* robkelk blows dust off thread - with a power fan

So... Hellcow or Brightcow? Either way, she has a Guinness World Record.