Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Interesting idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone thought how the Scoobies would react to meeting Eimi? I'm thinking it starts at stunned disbelief.
I'm sure that Bob and Helen have, even if its to decide 'lets not have that happen'.

And I just realised a bad writing habit I have... Using elipsis instead of other punctuation.
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children
By this point in the Walk, Eimi will know almost as much as Doug does... including magical theory.

Imagine Willow's reaction to a grimoire that knows what you want to read next, and doesn't want a piece of your soul...

(And why do you say using ellipses instead of other punctuation is a bad habit? I do that myself...)
Because I seem to use it instead of ANY and ALL other punctuation, especially in place of commas and any place I wanna insert.... a pause.

NO QUARTER!!!
But it makes the pause far more... dramatic.
-----
Stand between the Silver Crystal and the Golden Sea.
"Youngsters these days just have no appreciation for the magnificence of the legendary cucumber."  --Krityan Elder, Tales of Vesperia.
/And gives you a chance to slip on your .... Sunglasses/

NO QUARTER!!!
YEAAAAAHHHHHHH!

#include "WontGetFooledAgain.mp3"

Okay, now that we have that out of our systems, perhaps the punctuation usage discussion can go to its own thread, over in General/General.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
Star Ranger4 Wrote:/And gives you a chance to slip on your .... Sunglasses/

and if you give a CSI tech your sunglasses.... he might want to solve... your crimes

(can you guess what books i've been reading my kids lately?)
-Z, Post-reader at Medium
----
If architects built buildings the way programmers write programs, the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization.