Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Hand Jive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Having just watched a Naruto/"Born to Hand Jive" video on YouTube I have to wonder if Doug would be able to use the song to manipulate chakra using the Naruto-verse system (Although he'd probably have to visit the world first and may have to force the lyrics the first time).
Of course, sense he hasn't actually studied Naruto-verse jutsu the easiest thing would be if the power gave him the Sharingan eye for the duration of the song. That way the song would still have a fair amount of potential use even when he leaves the world and can no longer learn new jutsu.
----------------------------------------------------

"Anyone can be a winner if their definition of victory is flexible enough." - The DM of the Rings XXXV
Having never seen any Naruto, despite Helen and Attila's best efforts, I can't even comment on the likelihood of the suggestion. Sorry.

-- Bob
---------
I intend to be a freak for the rest of my life, and I shall baffle you with cabbages and rhinoceroses in the kitchen and incessant quotations from Now We Are Six through the mouthpiece of Lord Snooty's giant poisoned electric head. So theeeeeere....
If you haven't watched the series, then just watch the AMV (www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoNOJbqUNg4 ). All of those strange gestures are characters
using jutsu.
----------------------------------------------------

"Anyone can be a winner if their definition of victory is flexible enough." - The DM of the Rings XXXV
Well, then clearly I must go through with my half-formed evil plans of writing a Naruto Drunkard's Stagger... >_>
-- Acyl
Well, by all means do so...

-- Bob
---------
I intend to be a freak for the rest of my life, and I shall baffle you with cabbages and rhinoceroses in the kitchen and incessant quotations from Now We Are Six through the mouthpiece of Lord Snooty's giant poisoned electric head. So theeeeeere....