Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Okay, It's That Time Of Year Again...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...where I go, "oh my god, I've been ignoring this forum again", then spend several days catching up on it.
So...
Oh my god, I've been ignoring this forum again.
It's made worse this time because I'm pretty sure that there are at least two new users whose first messages are somewhere in the threads I haven't read, and thus never received proper greetings from me when they showed up. Apologies in advance to whoever you are.

-- Bob
---------
I intend to be a freak for the rest of my life, and I shall baffle you with cabbages and rhinoceroses in the kitchen and incessant quotations from Now We Are Six through the mouthpiece of Lord Snooty's giant poisoned electric head. So theeeeeere....
Followup: I'll be away from the computer most of this weekend. I'll have to finish catching up next week. Sorry.

-- Bob
---------
I intend to be a freak for the rest of my life, and I shall baffle you with cabbages and rhinoceroses in the kitchen and incessant quotations from Now We Are Six through the mouthpiece of Lord Snooty's giant poisoned electric head. So theeeeeere....