Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Stickies Updated!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've just made a reasonable-sized update to the Arsenal sticky posts...
I didn't add Good Morning Starshine (from DW V Chapter 3) because I'm not quite sure what the power is. The glow is obvious, but is there anything else? And does it only work at sunrise?

-Rob Kelk
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
And I've just added Shocking Blue's "Venus" as a simulacra song for Sailor Venus.
Hm. We need Moon, Mercury, Neptune and Uranus now (the latter two are optional).
-- Bob
---------
Visit beautiful Boston, proud successor to Seattle as
"City Most Scared Of Its Own Shadow
I would have thought of Bananarama's 'Venus' for the Sailor Venus simulcra myself.__________________
The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live. - George Carlin.
---------
Quote:
The glow is obvious, but is there anything else? And does it only work at sunrise?
I neglected to answer this last night when I made my changes. Rob, it was a throwaway -- a cheap way to get a little bit of "live" soundtrack into the story. I didn't really have a "real" power in mind for it. If it's helpful, think of it as a "deuce" power -- nothing big, not at all harmful or useable as a weapon, something Doug can listen to for pleasure and not worry about side effects even if it does trigger his metagift.
-- Bob
---------
Great - that's all I needed to know. (First song for the next update, then...)
Oh, yes - Venus is from the album At Home, originally released in 1969. I'll add that to the list in a moment.

-Rob Kelk
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012