Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: silly thought
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
possible a variation on an existing idea, but what the hell. 8)
Weird Al's "I love Rocky Road"
it lets Doug create large amounts of Rocky Road ice cream (or small amounts of chocolate or vanilla?). Originally he only kept it on file for bribing his way out of the doghouse with Shadowwalker (and various other ladies of his aquaintence)
Then he gets to Step 5, and once she discovers this ability, Skuld starts pestering him to whip up a batch daily (and even more often until he was able to convince her that he can only use each song once per day)__________________
I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
-- Bob
---------
...The President is on the line
As ninety-nine crab rangoons go by...
Quote:
Then he gets to Step 5, and once she discovers this ability, Skuld starts pestering him to whip up a batch daily (and even more often until he was able to convince her that he can only use each song once per day)
Until the song ended while she was still eating a bowl of rocky road, and the rest of the ice cream disappeared. After that, Doug would be in for a world of hurt.
Seriously, I suggested a different power for I Love Rocky Road a few months ago - everybody in the area of effect suddenly has an uncontrollable craving for rocky road ice cream. Everybody except Skuld, that is; you can't dampen an ocean...

-Rob Kelk
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

HoagieOfDoom

Quote:
Until the song ended while she was still eating a bowl of rocky road, and the rest of the ice cream disappeared. After that, Doug would be in for a world of hurt.
Especially since all the ice cream she already ate might disappear. What would if feel like to have food that's already in your stomach suddenly vanish?*********
Touched By His Noodly Appendage
www.venganza.org

Jenova Silverstar

Quote:
Especially since all the ice cream she already ate might disappear. What would if feel like to have food that's already in your stomach suddenly vanish?
I have the sudden mental image of Skuld speaking ala Captain Jack Sparrow: "But... Why is the ice cream gone?"
"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened."
--Dr. Seuss
Oh dear god, now there is an image for a fan artist to come up with... Skuld as Sparrow...
-- Bob
---------
...The President is on the line
As ninety-nine crab rangoons go by...