Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Doug a genie?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anything you want, You Got It! Of course, it's only persistent if it transforms/damages/modifies something that actually exists...
... and playing this in AMS-land is probably a bad idea with a capital BAD.
- CDThat which does not kill us... has made its last mistake.
SERVO: Loook *deeeeply* into my eyes... Tell me, what do you see?
CROW: (hypnotized) A twisted man who wants to inflict his pain upon others.
" It's crazy to try to spell out all the mega-nooks and hyper-crannies of a Borg contrivance." - Doug Drexler
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows
Hmm. Oh, yeah, I could have fun with that...
And yeah, probably bad idea to use it in DW5.

-- Bob
---------
It's a "magical" land. I think "magical" is ancient Greek for "pain in the butt". -- Bun-Bun, Sluggy Freelance, 11/9/03
That one could be a lot of fun, depending on what level of the Id that it burrows into. It could be light and superficial, or deeply, deeply, disturbing.
Messianic moments, chaos, destruction and the all playmate nude trampoline team.
It's a brave new world.
It all depends on who he trusts to tell him a wish while it's playing, I guess - and since it has the usual strong 'love' wordings, it probably has to be someone he likes, thoguh not nescessarily in a romantic way.
" It's crazy to try to spell out all the mega-nooks and hyper-crannies of a Borg contrivance." - Doug Drexler
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
*Snnrrrk!!*
Oh dear, that has so much potential for absurd hilarity. And since it would be a Bad Thing(tm) to play that during DW5 I take it that it might just happen?
Bah, what am I thinking? Bob's prolly got all the stuff for that step more or less laid out and hasn't the room for it.-NeoRaven
"I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity." -Edgar Allen Poe
Sponsored by Black Aeronaut Technologies -
Aerospace solutions for the discerning spacer.-NeoRaven

"I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity." -Edgar Allen Poe

Sponsored by Black Aeronaut Technologies -

Aerospace solutions for the discerning spacer.
Y'know Doug could go the 'I'll Play For You' path with this and have Keiichi as the target & resultant Wish giver. For Belldandy must have a wish she'd like filled.
Cause the odds of it actually occuring in DW5 are 'bout the same as Gryphon becoming President of America, long but fun to think of.
--Rod.H (who dreams of pulling off a solo coup d'etat)
"Ya, all I'd need is a Mk XXXV Bolo..."
I think Bell's wish is just to be on earth with K1, o if they're together to make the wish, ut's kinda already fulfilled.
--
Quote:
I think Bell's wish is just to be on earth with K1, o if they're together to make the wish, ut's kinda already fulfilled.
Agreed. But I like the idea that this song plugs Doug into the Ultimate Force temporarily. Doug shouldn't have any control over it, though -- he should be just a conduit.

-- Bob
---------
It's a "magical" land. I think "magical" is ancient Greek for "pain in the butt". -- Bun-Bun, Sluggy Freelance, 11/9/03
Quote:
Agreed. But I like the idea that this song plugs Doug into the Ultimate Force temporarily. Doug shouldn't have any control over it, though -- he should be just a conduit.
Sounds intensely painful.Ebony the Black Dragon
Senior Editor, Living Room Games
http://www.lrgames.com
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."
Quote:
Sounds intensely painful.
Wouldn't be the first time, or the last.

-- Bob
---------