Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Freedom's Star
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'd have to pull the 45 record out of storage, but I do recall parts of it. At least the first stanza:
I'm going to tie my hope to Freedom's Star.
I'm going to show the world just what we are.
Tall young man, hold your head up high.
The gift of freedom you can not buy.

It's a song that praises and encourages freedom.
A song of freedom. A song that might be able to break addictions and various forms of mind control. A song that Doug MIGHT be able to use to help the victims of Arcanum's Servant Factor virus
I know that the band who played it are gospel singers, but this song and 'Don't Let the Rain Come Down'(B side) don't deal with religion. Why was it listed as a gospel song? Oh well.
--------------------
Tom Mathews aka Disruptor
I'll have to look for this. Thanks!

-- Bob
---------
There's no wrong way to eat a Rhesus.
Good luck in finding it. It's an old song. That vinyl record of mine dates back to the start of the 1970's decade.

'Ah Ah. Don't let the rain come down.'
'My roofs got a hole in it and I might drown.'

^_^
Edit: I found it for you: Serendipity Singers. On that 45 record of mine, they are listed as the Serendipity Gospel Singers.
Have fun.
--------------------
Okay, I'll look for them. So far, though, I've had no luck, just as you predicted...

-- Bob
---------
Uh. Bob. I put a link that pointed straight to their CD on Amazon. You can hear a few 30 minute excrepts of their songs and decide from there.
--------------------
Oh, I know. But I'm an impatient type, so I went searching for full MP3s, to no avail.

-- Bob
---------