Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: From wierd mental pictues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Koryimran

Because I get think too much while driving here's a mental picture for a song that wouldn't go away.
"Cowboy" - Kid Rock
Yes the song isn't the best but I just got a picture of Doug with his normal attire made to look like cowboy clothes. His coat looks like a dusty brown leather duster, a pair of chaps appear, a gun belt with holsters for and including two colt hand guns in it (working like the shotgun from "White Wedding"). We also can't forget a coil of rope to rope in steers and for the crowning touch a ten gallon hat fixed to his helmet. Maybe add a nice little police badge/star where the LT would normally go. Anyway I though I would pass along the picture in my head.

Shawn Earl

p.s. If this was brought up before I'm sorry for bringing it up again I couldn't find it in a search.
Don't trust the search, it doesn't seem to find anything ever.
As for "Cowboy", no I don't think you've mentioned it before. It does sound like fun. Another in the same vein might be "I Want To Be a Cowboy" from the middle-late 1980s...

-- Bob
---------
There's no wrong way to eat a Rhesus.