Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Yet another Weird Al song idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Scrambler

I would pay a lot to see "Fat" as an area-affect song. Mass breakout of obeisity...
My god, that's so Doug. Why haven't I thought of that in the 13 or so years that album's been out?
Thanks for that one! I'm going to have to use it somewhere...

-- Bob
---------
And all the girlies say I'm pretty dry for a wet guy...
Use it in DWIII as a way to slow Sana-chan down... Smile
Offsides
Drunkard's Walk Forum Moderator and Prereader At Large

Scrambler

Another fun one would be to see laws of reality turned inside-out with "Everything you know is Wrong."

cpt kangarooski

Well, "I Think I'm a Clone Now" could be used to spawn multiple Dougs. (which is probably the only thing worse than Doug himself)
On the other hand, "You Make Me" would be one of those songs that Doug shouldn't play if possible.
Quote:
Use it in DWIII as a way to slow Sana-chan down... Smile
Nah, she'd just roll along at high speed, instead of running.

-- Bob
---------

WengFook

I just have to find more weirsd al songs Smile
Worse, just think if he used it on them while they were already wearing their armor...

-- Bob
---------

WengFook

it would certainly make Sylia think twice before saving Doug Tongue

I think one called crunchy corn flakes to the beat of
Shikira's song wherever whenever
Quote:
It's too late for BGC, obviously, but one particularly good use of "Fat" would be to stop enemies from being able to fit into their armor. :-)
This being the effect that might have been expected if 'Fat Bottom Girls' was a power song that one time?
- CD
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows

Kokuten

fat-bottomed sylia riding her bicycle.. oh that'd be priceless.. [Image: kokbanner.jpg]
--- Kokuten Daysleeper, Retired Epicced Officered DorfWire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979