Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Extremely useful song idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Scrambler

Weird Al's "everything you know is wrong" as a meta-song. Where "I'll play for you" targets the song effects, "everything you know is wrong" would INVERT the song effects. Seeing as it has the lyrics "Black is white, up is down, and short is long." With "hazy shade bangles" he could get fire powers. I don't think it would be wise to use it with "I'm alive" though...
Weird, weird, weird.
That just might work...
Quote:
I don't think it would be wise to use it with "I'm alive" though...
Or "Twist of Fate", for that matter.
Hm. Thanks...

-- Bob
---------
And all the girlies say I'm pretty dry for a wet guy...
Although, now that I think of it, I think someone already suggested this song for use as a mental effect ... I'll have to go searching the back threads for it now.

-- Bob
---------
That would be me... Smile
Offsides
Drunkard's Walk Forum Moderator and Prereader At Large
Hey, Scrambler, in looking for Offside's post, I found this.

-- Bob
---------
Quote:
That would be me... Smile
As it turns out, we've had this exchange before, Josh.
Still haven't found your original message, though...

-- Bob
---------
It's possible that it never hit e-mail or the forums, as I seem to recall discussing it in your Kitchen while making ...
Offsides
Drunkard's Walk Forum Moderator and Prereader At Large
Yeah, might've been that night I made up the huge pot of sukiyaki...

-- Bob
---------

Scrambler

Essentially, the first one was about the laws of reality, and this new one was the concept of having it as a meta-song.
Oh yeah, I know. I was just pointing out that it's come up more than once before.

-- Bob
---------
Of course, the *REAL* question is: no matter how useful it *MIGHT* be, with lyrics like *THOSE*, does Doug even want to find out what its effect actually is?
I mean, I only know one way for him to do that...- Aleh, who is currently working on a Ranma fic in which Kunou decides the only way to beat the 'Foul Sorcerer' is to learn his ways... and is currently running around wearing a black helmet and calling himself 'Darth Kunou'.
[Image: Aleh.jpg]
This is one reason why the Warriors have a Danger Room.

-- Bob
---------